BW1 - Wizard and Kuuga - Fourze
BW2 - Gaim and summer Rider movies

I guess BW3 will have Ghost and battles of Kuuga - Drive that where not feature in the other games. 2016 is also the 45th anniversary for Kamen Rider, so maybe the Showa Riders will appear.

Toku Prince
I'm hoping we'll get more secondary+ Riders that aren't just assists. Still cheesed that IXA wasn't playable in BWII. Some villain Riders would be nice too... Playable Sorcerer and IXA would make me buy the game instantly.

Now that we know a new battride war game is coming, here are top 10 things that will make it good:

1: X2 map count and map size.
I dont mind if they keep the old maps,
but make sure there are many new ones.

2: 2 Player off and online.

3: 1 save file can be transfered via wifi across all 3 versions.

4: bikes actually hit people =_=

5: Have a dark rider campaign
(or simply let us play as monsters or combat men)

6: Vs Mode

7: All showa riders playable including shadow moon and electric tackle

8: actual combos (like dynasty warriors)

9: RPG Style Level up Tech Tree.

10: Unlock riders early for people who have summonide figures.

BONUS 1: Henshin pose (i dont need to see the actor, just rider doing the pose im happy
Bonus 2: Other hero cameo.

Lurker
it's not that kind of creation, that much i'm sure, it's probably more like "make/pick your own story" as in multiple paths of story mode, because that's what the "creation/Sosei mode" in Sengoku Basara 4 were, either that, and or Shadow Moon will be appearing for the first time in BW, he is the Creation King after all, since the Gorgom leader is kinda dead/not relevant anymore.

This, probably making the arenas larger for Drive took them a while so they added the Riders that...are creationists, namely Shadowmoon and Black.:p Hopfeully they'll add Sith Lord Kotaro as well but that's a very long shot.

Lurker
whatever the game ends up being, i pray to Cthulu that it won't have a "create a riDERP" feature, Ganbarizing showed us what would happen, and it still gives me nightmares

I'm cautiously optimistic about this. Seeing the Stormriders resolution makes me very sad though. Japanese companies don't show a great deal of understanding of modern games yet, so I think we can be sure it'll be an uprezed PS3 game.

Now that we know a new battride war game is coming, here are top 10 things that will make it good:

1: X2 map count and map size.
I dont mind if they keep the old maps,
but make sure there are many new ones.

2: 2 Player off and online.

3: 1 save file can be transfered via wifi across all 3 versions.

4: bikes actually hit people =_=

5: Have a dark rider campaign
(or simply let us play as monsters or combat men)

6: Vs Mode

7: All showa riders playable including shadow moon and electric tackle

8: actual combos (like dynasty warriors)

9: RPG Style Level up Tech Tree.

10: Unlock riders early for people who have summonide figures.

BONUS 1: Henshin pose (i dont need to see the actor, just rider doing the pose im happy
Bonus 2: Other hero cameo.

I don't see most of those happening, but I hope you're right about the skill tree.

I think two player mode would be neat. You and your friend can play with each other just fight through a wave of enemies.

Lurker
I think two player mode would be neat. You and your friend can play with each other just fight through a wave of enemies.
well, it's available for the VITA, and it's usually geared towards multiplayer, so yeah, maybe this time BW will have a multiplayer option

interestingly, Sengoku Basara also only began to have a 2P co op option permanently in its 3rd game onwards, before that it's single player only9and a limited 2P on the 2nd game's expansion)

Lurker
IT"S OFFICIAL

ZMSyYwY.jpg

confirmed characters:
Ghost (KR Ghost)
Drive (KR Drive)
Mach (KR Drive)
G3X (KR Agito)
Knight (KR Ryuki)
Kaixa (KR 555)
Garren (KR Blade)
Ibuki (KR Hibiki)
Gattack (KR Kabuto)
Zeronos (KR Den-O)
Ixa (KR Kiva)
Kuuga (KR Decade)
DiEnd (KR Decade)
Eternal (KR W)

New 1-go
New 2-go
V3
X
Amazon
Stronger
Sky Rider
Super 1
Black
Black RX

it's a bit weird to have Eternal but not the other evil riders, and he lacks a bike(and no Skull on the list, even though he has a bike AND a car), i'm worried about the status of bikes for this game :(