Toku Prince
It's listed for PS3/PS4/PSV, sweet. I just finally got around to beating Battride War 2 too. The "Creation" subtitle makes it seem like we might be able to create our own Riders, like Ganbarizing. We won't hear any official news until TGS though.

Treasure Cards of the Underworld
It's listed for PS3/PS4/PSV, sweet. I just finally got around to beating Battride War 2 too. The "Creation" subtitle makes it seem like we might be able to create our own Riders, like Ganbarizing. We won't hear any official news until TGS though.
Or it could be as barely-tangible-to-the-plot as the Movie War titles had been.

Lurker

PS3, thank god. Hope it's the lead platform and PS4 is the upscaled version unlike the west's PS4 lead and PS3 being the port down. Don't disappoint now Eighting, this is probably...this is the last Battride Wars / Kamen Rider game for the PS3.

Lurker
I honestly don't care if it's Battride Wars or whatever. I'm just finally glad to have a proper KR game that isn't a mobile game!!!

I only have a PS4 and Wii U. So I'm happy that there will be a Rider game on the PS4! I can finally import the game!!!

DON'T PUSH THAT BUTTON!
Both Battride War games had frame rate issues. Occasionally, it would reach 60fps, but many times, it would drop to around the 20's or even lower. I never played the Wii U version of the 2nd one, so I can't say that the performance has improved.

Hopefully with more powerful hardware, the PS4 version will run a lot better.

But I know for sure that the Vita version will look like ****.

Another issue I had with the sequel is that they recycled WAY too much from the first game. It had only a few new features. Might as well call it Battride War 1.5.

I expected better after they were done with Climax Heroes, but for the most part, I'm disappointed with this series.

Lurker
I wonder if PS4 version has custom BGM feature of previous games. That will probably influence my decision on which to get quite a bit.

The "Creation" subtitle makes it seem like we might be able to create our own Riders, like Ganbarizing. We won't hear any official news until TGS though.

Kamen Rider video game equivalent to Dragon Ball Xenoverse would be neat. I hope the PS4 version is not a upscale of the PS3 version like Godzilla VS on the PS4 was.

Lurker

it's not that kind of creation, that much i'm sure, it's probably more like "make/pick your own story" as in multiple paths of story mode, because that's what the "creation/Sosei mode" in Sengoku Basara 4 were, either that, and or Shadow Moon will be appearing for the first time in BW, he is the Creation King after all, since the Gorgom leader is kinda dead/not relevant anymore.