Lurker
That's for Battleride War 2...

i didn't say it was for BWG, i kinda posted the previous riderp's BW2 combo vid link in this topic too a few pages back, i thought it's a nice still-in-context stuffs to watch while waiting for the actual updates and, well, game release.

Last edited:
i didn't say it was for BWG, i kinda posted the previous riderp's BWG combo vid link in this topic too a few pages back, i thought it's a nice still-in-context stuffs to watch while waiting for the actual updates and, well, game release.

Oh sorry, I didn't see the other one.

Lurker
new Dengeki articles

http://dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/219/1219950/

it also includes their own version of BWG PV, 8 minutes long covering a weird mix of Ichigo, V3, X, Super 1, and RX for some strange reason

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8GGFdwdgD4

anyone care to translate the text/info on the PV?

-REVERSE DOUBLE TYPHOON IS IN, MY LIFE IS COMPLETE :castlerock:

-Scramble Hopper works similarly to Knight's Nasty Vent/Advent(i wonder if this means Knight's Trick Vent works and looks exactly like Eternal's Luna Maximum Drive)

-it seems that unlike 1-formed Heisei rider like FJ or Zangetsu Shin, the Showa Rider's post-super form have their own special ability and additional attacks that their pre-super form lacked, in V3's case it's the reverse double Typhoon, also note that while in super buff the V3 gauge will not drop so you can use any attack as many times as you wanted

-X's moveset is pretty HUEG since all of his weapons have their won S string and at least one unique special, he has moar moves than all of W's base form combined

-during super buff X's special attacks changes, a new Rider kick, you can use Jigoku Guruma as many times as you want, and the X Giri/slash sends the X sign forward instead of a green slash

-Super 1 doesn't have new moves while in super buff mode, but he already have a ton stuffs to do by default....

-uncharged/jumping RX kick can be used as a combo filler since it doesn't knock enemy down and will reset your positioning

-the music on the PV sounds new, but nothing to write home about, it's still as meh as BW1 and BW2 music, Climax Heroes is WAY better in terms of non-licensed BGM's....

Last edited:
Lurker
Lol, at X whip combos being taken directly from Pine Arms. Like, they didn't even mix it up, exact moveset replica.

Lurker
twitter is rather late today

CbQxKYvUAAESx0v.jpg

no new info, just watch the upcoming PV for more details, that's what the twit says

Heroes are forever
What the hell is up with the Showa Riders' sound effects? It's like Bandai Namco doesn't have them in their library or something.