Lurker
Eternal wasn't playable in BW2, he was just a Support Character.
he's not even that, you can't unlock Eternal as a support character in BW2, ditto with Yoshimune, they appear as NPC allies during very select few stages, but that's it

I was counting the boss characters revealed so far (and the ones ported from BW2) and it is so weird that we don't have any for Drive or Ghost so far. Ghost in particular doesn't even have Gamma footsoldiers announced yet, the latest Dengeki Mag showed some new enemy types but it stopped with the 3 types of Roidmude.
well i guess they'll going to add the grunt Ganmas at least...tho no prominent monster appearing is not uncommon to BW, i mean Gaim so far lacked any advanced Invess or Overlord boss to fight against, Ryuuki also had no boss monsters ever since BW1

Lurker
hey, whaddya know, apparently the new thing is exactly this:

CbBKSUIUkAAs5AB.jpg

so yeah, Kazari gets his full powered form too, tho as a transformation or another encounter entirely is still unknown right nao

Lurker
hey, whaddya know, apparently the new thing is exactly this:

CbBKSUIUkAAs5AB.jpg

so yeah, Kazari gets his full powered form too, tho as a transformation or another encounter entirely is still unknown right nao

Kazali is playable and this is his Ultimate Form confirmed Kappa

Lurker
Fair enough?

http://dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/196/1196165/btwsousei_010_cs1w1_1280x720.jpg

Anyone know what's happening here? Is that one of those Hopper deals from Gaim in the background? Also, this is the Oomedama attack, I'm taking it, but he doesn't seem to be preparing for the soccer kick.
yeah, it's the Tulip Hopper, pretty old by now, been in the screenshots for ages

it's the prep for his regular ORE kick, try looking at the PV's again, you'll see him doing just that

anyways, Today's Twitpic:

hilarity ensues

CbGKjdVVIAAhZVA.jpg

i wonder if he can copy everyone or just Fourze :castlerock: