Lurker
Philip's voice is terrible! And the funny part is that for Cyclone Joker they are still using Masaaki Suda's voice. I understand that he is a big shot now but there are a lot of clips that can be used from Climax Heroes.

Gentarou's voice is almost spot on, the VA did a fantastic job!

Also, welcome back Watanabe Shu!
that's the consensus on almost everywhere else too, including JP, i'm just glad that they finally had a decent Gentarou replacement after experimenting with really awful ones throughout the post-Ultimatum movies

here's a discussion about "why" for those who are interested
http://kamen-rider.tokyo/wp/btw-sousei-26/

i'm still worried about those "walking pauses" that joker does between attacks....

anyone care to translate the new System tab on the main site?

Fourze's voice is the same guy that did his voice in Super Hero Generation and Lost Heroes 2, he pretty much already become the go-to replacement voice for Gentaro in games. Movies will probably still use some random voice, or Kenichi and Kamiya again. Talking about Kamiya, I think he can voice Phillip better than the current voice actor, the current voice just seem amateurish to me.

For the new system tab in the official website, they are talking about sub game modes, currently there is only Time Survival. You gain access to a level in time survival by defeating Shocker Scientist in a special mission in story mission. Clear the survival to gain rare figures. Each survival mission have a time limit with its own mission, like defeating enemies or racking up combos, so you will need to use the right character and strategy.

Lurker
Philip's voice is terrible! And the funny part is that for Cyclone Joker they are still using Masaaki Suda's voice. I understand that he is a big shot now but there are a lot of clips that can be used from Climax Heroes.

Gentarou's voice is almost spot on, the VA did a fantastic job!

Also, welcome back Watanabe Shu!

nope.. they're using the new phillip's voice

phillip voices is not that high

Lurker
For the new system tab in the official website, they are talking about sub game modes, currently there is only Time Survival. You gain access to a level in time survival by defeating Shocker Scientist in a special mission in story mission. Clear the survival to gain rare figures. Each survival mission have a time limit with its own mission, like defeating enemies or racking up combos, so you will need to use the right character and strategy.

i see, it's nice that we have hidden stuffs like these once in a while, it seems that sometimes the rewards is more time for the missions?(there's the 20 second reward on the result screen thingie)

Today's twitpic is the "something new" for OOO: which is Kazari as a new boss

Ca77spHUcAA_fuL.jpg

note that this is the severely incomplete version of him that used to show up on earlier episodes

Last edited:
i see, it's nice that we have hidden stuffs like these once in a while, it seems that sometimes the rewards is more time for the missions?(there's the 20 second reward on the result screen thingie)

Today's twitpic is the "something new" for OOO: which is Kazari as a new boss

Ca77spHUcAA_fuL.jpg

note that this is the severely incomplete version of him that used to show up on earlier episodes

So are the other Greeed boss characters, or just Kazari?
I wouldn't mind fighting other Ankh or Uva.

Heroes are forever
Fourze's VA doesn't sound that accurate to me, but at least he's making a damn good attempt and is a million times better than the voice he's been getting in the movies. Is he the same guy who voiced him in Wizard's final episodes? That's the best impression of Fourze I've heard (though it may have been because it was distorted).

Oh, Philip... there's a good reason not to use FangJoker. It does sound to me like they're using the original voice for the attacks on regular W, though.

And really? WBX for Eternal too? They could have gotten the movie theme for him, WBX doesn't fit him at all.

Lurker
So are the other Greeed boss characters, or just Kazari?
I wouldn't mind fighting other Ankh or Uva.
no one knows yet, for now it's just this Kazari

that aside, the hell is wrong with this site? it turns back to the old skin again @_@

BW2 didn't use WBX for him.

Eternal wasn't playable in BW2, he was just a Support Character.

Besides, the whole shtick of BW2's Premium Sound Edition was having the Opening Themes + Movie Themes while BWG's one is Opening Themes + Secondary Rider's ED Themes.

I was counting the boss characters revealed so far (and the ones ported from BW2) and it is so weird that we don't have any for Drive or Ghost so far. Ghost in particular doesn't even have Gamma footsoldiers announced yet, the latest Dengeki Mag showed some new enemy types but it stopped with the 3 types of Roidmude.