Lurker
Hell I'm already wondering if we're going to get a new one in 2017
we'll prolly get something like Tiger Electronics handheld LCD games instead featuring those preexisting game that EXAID rips off like Mega Action X :wacko:

Lurker
all in all they better seriously spend time on developing the Showa Rider's ability and moveset, Super 1 better fight as fluid and varied as Meteor's moveset, or even better than that, not less, also, do space bro-shake with Fourze pls.

Lurker
Has anyone gotten the platinum trophy for this game yet?

I've got all the trophies but one, I still need the 200x Boss Barrier breaking trophy. I've been working on trying to get it for a few days now, I'm wondering if anyone knows if there's a specific trick to it?

Has anyone gotten the platinum trophy for this game yet?

I've got all the trophies but one, I still need the 200x Boss Barrier breaking trophy. I've been working on trying to get it for a few days now, I'm wondering if anyone knows if there's a specific trick to it?

It has to be in one of the evolving bosses (R Nazca, Kazali, Libra, etc) I find Kazali to be the easiest to do it. Choose Zangetsu Shin with only the Red Shadow Moon figure so you can deal with the minions in ultimate and when Kazali comes down just use his Triangle + Circle attack that will just break his barrier but not deal any damage. Rince, repeat and there you go.

Lurker
I see no Kamen Rider Chaser in the list, which is dissapoint, but it's still early stuff, he basically carries the show by himself right now, would've been rather jerky if he's not playable, even worse if he's just in via his monster form as an enemy.

I see no Kamen Rider Chaser in the list, which is dissapoint, but it's still early stuff, he basically carries the show by himself right now, would've been rather jerky if he's not playable, even worse if he's just in via his monster form as an enemy.

Dude, are you in a time bubble in which your posts only become online 6 months later?

Chaser is in the game as a DLC character.

Lurker
It has to be in one of the evolving bosses (R Nazca, Kazali, Libra, etc) I find Kazali to be the easiest to do it. Choose Zangetsu Shin with only the Red Shadow Moon figure so you can deal with the minions in ultimate and when Kazali comes down just use his Triangle + Circle attack that will just break his barrier but not deal any damage. Rince, repeat and there you go.

Thanks man, this worked perfectly.

Lurker
haven't got Platinum yet, tho it's just the lv99 trophies and i don't really want to use the EXP bank, already got the rest of the trophies

Lurker
Kamen Rider Battride War: Creation for PS4, PS3, PS Vita in 2016
Main selling point will be all Sub-Riders in past games playable, and also Showa Riders appearing for the first time in the series

Lurker
i dunno what the poster above me is doing anymore O-o

anyways, new Rider game: All Rider Revolution, sequel to All Rider Generation series, 3DS only this time, no Sony platform, just like the mini Ghost game from before
]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ts0HCJGhHgM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ke_oMxOyJxQ

17 new characters, 9 of them debuts here as playable/not playable yet in games like Battride/Climax Heroes, such as:

-Nadeshiko
-Ryugen(has Yomotsuheguri arms)
-Regular Zangetsu(also has Shin and Proto Suika)
-Gold Drive
-Necrom
-EXAID
-Brave
-Amazon Alpha
-Amazon Omega

new system includes the ability to tag/control partner character, and more side stages such as running away from a giant J

but in it's core it's still the same old DS game from 4 years ago....but with more characters, not even the graphics and sprite animations were improved

oh and like Great Battle Full Blast+Battle Dodgeball combo, you also get an extra game called Mighty Action X(which is EXAID's henshin game) when you buy the first copies of Rider Revolution, it actually loks much better than the actual Rider revolution game, but we don't know yet how long/short Mighty Action X's game length yet..