I guess no Battride 3 this year? Maybe Namco Bandai is doing a sequel on the PS4 which can explain why we are not getting one this year or maybe the second game didn't do well enough for a third game.

I was talking about BW3 since it looks like we have no mainstream Rider game so far.

they also need to remake all the stage to fit Tridron
Oh wow, I totally forgot about that part. I was wondering since it should have been announced by now, but considering they really would have to make a lot, it might be that they're just skipping it this year - or even ending Battride War.

It'd be nice if they're just skipping to make the next one nice though. Still, no Rider game at all this year would be disappointing.

Lurker
Oh wow, I totally forgot about that part. I was wondering since it should have been announced by now, but considering they really would have to make a lot, it might be that they're just skipping it this year - or even ending Battride War.

It'd be nice if they're just skipping to make the next one nice though. Still, no Rider game at all this year would be disappointing.

well, there's still Megaton Smash, so technically there's still a new rider game for this year, we just don't know the genre and whether is good or not

Megaton Smash looks like it's not a mainstream Rider game. Unless BW3 is plan for the PS4 or they are working on a new game then I think 2015 won't have a mainstream Rider game.

Lurker
It being a browser game makes me not have much faith, but I guess they could surprise us.

Megaton Smash looks like it's not a mainstream Rider game. Unless BW3 is plan for the PS4 or they are working on a new game then I think 2015 won't have a mainstream Rider game.

well, the trailer is pretty ambitious, it's not crap like Battonline, but hey, we haven't seen any kind of gameplay yet so i can't really comment whether it's going to be good or not, or is it even worth to be called a game altogether, but one thing for sure, Drive will probably have nothing to do with cars in this game, they seem to dodge that problem ever since SummonRide

Last edited: