AAA-MAA-ZONN
Do you guys think that they will announce a third game soon or will they do a brand new game instead?

Well they have already done a new game really, Summonride. They may still do a BW3, but if they don't announce it soon I think it'll be unlikely it'll happen at all.

I'm just speculating of course.

If they do a third game then they can do Drive and the secondary riders. The first game was Wizard and Kuuga-Fourze and the second game was Gaim with the summer rider movies. The plot can be based on the secondary riders and there greatest battles. They can do the Showa Riders as well and battles from Kuuga - Gaim that were left out in the last two games.

Lurker
So is the Zangetsu Shin and Gaim Kiwami Arms DLC supposed to be free?
Cause I got them for free and I thought you had to pay for them.

Lurker
So is the Zangetsu Shin and Gaim Kiwami Arms DLC supposed to be free?
Cause I got them for free and I thought you had to pay for them.

DLC for Battride War is always free, there are no such thing as paid DLC so far, only exclusive DLC's(which are figures/equipments that you can only obtain via buying soundtrack CD's)

If they announce Battride War 3 soon then I wonder if it will be on the PS4 as well?

Lurker
I think it's going to be on PS3 and the Wii U.
Especially since they have all their assets transferred over to the Wii U with SummonRide.

I still think the PS4 is too advanced and expensive to make KR games on.
And even if they did make Battride War 3 for PS4, I have a feeling that the graphics are going to be less than stellar.
So they might as well keep the series on the PS3 until they decided to make the models from scratch instead of reusing the old ones over and over again.

Other games from Namco Bandai have been on both the PS3 and PS4. They could BR3 on both consoles similar what how Godzilla and DBZ: Xenoverse is on both past and next gen systems.

In Justice, We Trust!
I think it's going to be on PS3 and the Wii U.
Especially since they have all their assets transferred over to the Wii U with SummonRide.

I still think the PS4 is too advanced and expensive to make KR games on.
And even if they did make Battride War 3 for PS4, I have a feeling that the graphics are going to be less than stellar.
So they might as well keep the series on the PS3 until they decided to make the models from scratch instead of reusing the old ones over and over again.

Not to mention that a majority of people that play Kamen Rider games will most likely have a PS3 still kicking around. It's not like the PS3's completely dead and irrelevant either, they're still making games for it and will continue to do so for a long time.

Lurker
KR always uses last-gen-most used console in JP as the platform for it, and right now, it's the PS3, WiiU and Vita aren't really selling much and 3DS, well, is not really suited for games like BW...if there's a BW3 it would most likely for the PS3, that is, if they are making and releasing it this year.

I don't see why BW3 can't be on both the PS3 and PS4 when Namco Bandai has both Dragon Ball: Xenoverse, Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution and Godzilla on both systems.