Lurker
Sorry if this has been asked before, but I just got the game, and I was wondering how do I get the custom soundtrack to work. Is there a step by step tutorial or something? Thank you in advance.

it's the 2nd to last menu n the character setup screen IIRC, when you're in it you will see a grey slot and a lot of blue slots

from there, pick an empty blue slot, you will then be prompted to choose between Dramatic(1st option), and Maniac(2nd option)

here's the translation for the playlist[HIDE]

Dramatic

- Introduction
- Normal
- Boss Battle
- With Friend
- Strongest Form(R2/super attack)

For Maniac Playlist, the basic layout look like this :
- Setting(this plays during the setup menu where you equip figures, check movelist, etc.)
- Introduction
- Normal
- Strongest Form(R2/super attack)
- Ultimate State(2nd R2 form, like Super Tatoba)
- VS Rider
- Boss Battle
- With Friend
- Result(this plays during the result screen, where you level up)

This will be the layout for characters who don't have form changes, so this apply to Ryuki, W Fang Joker, Birth, Meteor, Beast, Baron, Yoshimune, and Decade Violent Emotion. The characters who have form changes will have additional option between Normal and Strongest Form(i.e Accel will have an additional BGM slot for Accel Booster). Note that Kabuto's Normal is Masked Form.

you don't need to fill everything, the ones you don't fill will play the default BGM for it[/HIDE]

after you're done filling the playlist, move back one menu and you should have your playlist in the previous row of empty slots, Dramatic will have a blue color with "playlist#" as it's title, whereas Maniac will have a red background with "rider name playlist#" as it's title

to activate the playlist, press Triangle on the playlist, it should now have the "Set" icon next to it

exit the menu and start playing.

I hope no one minds me reposting this from the last page, since the answer to this will pretty much decide whether or not I get it. If it's not okay, I'll fix it ASAP!
For those of you that have the game, would you be willing to comment on the noticeable improvements over the first one? And what kind of content didn't make it through the transition from "TV show game" to "movie game"? My biggest concern for this game is that rather than addressing my personal biggest issue (the lack of differing content), they just sidestepped it (by replacing the low amount of things to do with a different selection of still low things to do).

Lurker
I hope no one minds me reposting this from the last page, since the answer to this will pretty much decide whether or not I get it. If it's not okay, I'll fix it ASAP!

It's pretty much what you have said... There seems to be more missions, but there aren't any more modes. Like, there's a bit more variety to missions themselves now, but still...

It's pretty much what you have said... There seems to be more missions, but there aren't any more modes. Like, there's a bit more variety to missions themselves now, but still...
Still...?

Like, is there more than "fight a boss, it runs away, fight it, etc." or "break hour glasses a few times and fight a boss at the end" as most of the first was? And are there more bosses in general? Since the first one tended to use the same ones over and over.

DAIMON PAWNCH
So far have every character at level 99 but: Accel, Birth, Beast, and Baron

Do you guys think that they will announce a third game soon or will they do a brand new game instead?