Lurker
Guys, it's all nice dandy posting select screenshots from articles. But you know what's great? Posting actual links -_-

Lurker
well, everybody else doesn't seem to mind having no source link so i just assume everyone already knew where to find the dengeki links

that aside, here ya go

http://dengekionline.com/elem/000/000/849/849826/

enjoy

Much appreciated. I can't read japanese, so looking for an article few days after the fact is kinda hard... I had to use one of the previous links and look for tags under tha article or something like that. Dengeki isn't the most intuitive out there, when it comes to that. So now I do know where to look, but doesn't mean links aren't helpful to others.

Guys, check out the new PV [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaH0bcisXK0"]PS3?WiiU??????? ?????????II??3?PV?????????? - YouTube[/ame]

So the saying that Ryugen is support only is true, the Shogun turn out to be a playable character is quite surprising. I'm really glad that they revamp the other Riders too, seeing Bashaa Fever here really make me happy.

4 points that I thought interesting:

- OOO is not Watanabe Shu anymore. Which is funny.
- The new Kabuto seiyuu is as good as the previous one, which is great.
- Zangetsu Shin as the first DLC character. I am betting that Kiwami will be the other one.
- Violent Emotion is in the game so they will be covering the Movie Taisens as well? (aside from the latest one, of course)

闇 戦士
I wonder if Baron will have LemBrn Energy Arms.:hmm:

Also im hoping for more than just 2 DLC characters this time around. By the way isn't there going to be another Kamen Rider Girls CD with a DLC code like last time? If so anyone know the name of it?

*EDIT*

Never mind I just found it "Break the shell" and yeah it does come with a bonus code. I just bought a copy.

Last edited:
K

Kamen Rider IXA

- OOO and Kabuto have old voices, like Hibiki, Kuuga, Kiva and Fourze. I think some of them might be using stock lines (seems like Fourze's case at least)
- Accel confirmed for support. I wonder if there are any support-only characters at all. Diend and Nago-IXA have some lines in the begining with rest of the Riders, so that's more evidence that they are playable.
- Ryugen is 100000% playable. There is no freaking point in making of the main characters support-only.
- Told you Zangetsu was in.:laugh: And looks like Shin version is power-up, which means normal Zangetsu is also in.
- Otoya's voice is freaking awfull. I really hope, they will eventually stop wasting money and bring back some real deals, instead of Caucasus.
- Some new awesome stuff for old Riders.:thumbs:

Lurker
- Violent Emotion is in the game so they will be covering the Movie Taisens as well? (aside from the latest one, of course)
well it was in the previous game, they can simply have him in for the sake of having him in, as for movie taisens, aren't Super Tatoba, Nadeshiko Fusion, and Special Rush a BIGGER cue that movie taisen is in?

- Told you Zangetsu was in. And looks like Shin version is power-up, which means normal Zangetsu is also in.
Nope, it's just Shin Zangetsu, it's written right there at the screen in big letters when it appears, so sadly normal Zangetsu is not in the game at all(they probably have to made up a LOT of his specials if he's in, seeing how he doesn't really have one at all in the TV series), plus, Zangetsu as DLC cofrims that he has no place in the story whatsoever, which is disappointing.

and i could care less about these Genesis riders, but it's free, so i won't complain, but if the next free DLC is Baron Genesis or the other Genesis Riders then i will just facepalm hard

Last edited:
Do you guys think Let's Go Kamen Riders will be in the story mode. I always like the TaMaShii Combo and shooting a giant fire ball at a wave of enemies will be a lot of fun.

K

Kamen Rider IXA

There's still time before June 21st, so we may get some new Riders, I hope.
There's still hope for normal Zangetsu.