Toku Prince
Lurker
So you have one version where the girls are trying to escape from a creep who kidnapped them and then the other version that replaces those parts with gameplay. Eh...

... I like the song though.

yep, i don't see any need to have moar footages of KRG, it would've been much much better if the whole MV is just gameplay footages and the OP movie.

Toku Prince
Mitsuru Matsuoka is back to voice his character Kamen Rider Eternal. I mean he was heard in the PV but at least there's confirmation.

Lurker
Mitsuru Matsuoka is back to voice his character Kamen Rider Eternal. I mean he was heard in the PV but at least there's confirmation.

uhh that thing was like the very first news ever announced for BW2, it's a very old news

the newest VA to join the game is Takeda Kouhei, which will be reprising his role as 80's IXA

Lurker
Am I only one who thinks that this time, all special attacks should have finishing properties, not just /\+O? I mean, including the ones that are performed with R1, like Blade's card combos.

Lurker
blog is updated, nothing really worth discussing, Blade gets special camera angles during card combos, Faiz's new attack is Kiba's version, and that's it, aside from the obvious Agito wallpaper

What's the best place to pre-order this game? I normally use Play-Asia for the past 9 years for imports since the shipping is free. I plan to go out of town on July 5th - 12th and I think my copy won't be there before I pre-order it on Play-Asia. Is there any other faster web sites for Japanese video games.

闇 戦士
What's the best place to pre-order this game? I normally use Play-Asia for the past 9 years for imports since the shipping is free. I plan to go out of town on July 5th - 12th and I think my copy won't be there before I pre-order it on Play-Asia. Is there any other faster web sites for Japanese video games.

amiami or nippon-yassan.