Why in hell they will give OOO new voice? I remember the exactly same thing last year. Some people simply didn't recognise Shu's (and Agito's/Ryuki's as well) voice in this game and thought he was replaced.
It's Shu Watanabe, folks. Deal with his voice. .
They may have used pre-recorded lines.

I was one of the ones that defended that idea last time since I can recognize Shu's voice by a mile but this time it DOES sound different. Watch OOO and watch the PV.

Besides, and the same goes to Kabuto, his previous voice work in Climax Heroes and BattleRide War do not involve any line for their respective movies. For OOO's case, he is expected to have a big role since Tokugawa from his movie is one of the main characters in the game.

Also, once more, it doesn't hurt to be polite towards people even on the internet.

Heroes are forever
Like last year, he doesn't sound different to me. He is not going to have the voice he has when he yells his ''Seiyaaa!'' all the time. He didn't in his series.

If you want to know what it's like to hear him with a weird deep voice (and Watanabe Shu voicing him), watch his debut in the W movie.

Lurker
based on the character renders/wallpaper releases, it probably means we have 3 updates left before release? the ones that isn't out yet is Kuuga, Agito, and Fourze IIRC...

In Justice, We Trust!
Wow, I totally misssed that they showed Bassha Fever.

And it only took them what? Six years? :laugh:

Lurker
Wow, I totally misssed that they showed Bassha Fever.

And it only took them what? Six years? :laugh:

well, at least it looked good and useful, Bassha related stuff had the longest waif for a debut(which is uncommon since basic forms tends to get more attention, as seen in the other riders), but both Bassha form and this new Bassha fever attack are so far, Kiva's most useful form/attack for him in BW.

Who would've thought Bassha Fever would debut in a video game of all places :p.

Though if I recall correctly, there was like an article or a manual that revealed what Bassha Fever was way before this, right?

Looks like it gives the Bassha Magnum more range and a cyclone like blast.

Lurker
Who would've thought Bassha Fever would debut in a video game of all places :p.

Though if I recall correctly, there was like an article or a manual that revealed what Bassha Fever was way before this, right?

Looks like it gives the Bassha Magnum more range and a cyclone like blast.

so not even Ganbaride games had a Bassha fever before?

anyways, for those who are keeping tabs, the latest update is up, and it's all about Kuuga and it's new gimmicks, mainly bigger explosions appear when you do charged attacks while in Ultimate form, plus Rising Ultimate is confirmed to not be a Kuuga thing, since it is not discussed at all here, we'll probably see that on a Decade update.

next update is at 29 May and it's all about Agito(will mostly be about Burning Form, i guarantee that)

闇 戦士
so not even Ganbaride games had a Bassha fever before?

anyways, for those who are keeping tabs, the latest update is up, and it's all about Kuuga and it's new gimmicks, mainly bigger explosions appear when you do charged attacks while in Ultimate form, plus Rising Ultimate is confirmed to not be a Kuuga thing, since it is not discussed at all here, we'll probably see that on a Decade update.

next update is at 29 May and it's all about Agito(will mostly be about Burning Form, i guarantee that)

Um.....keeping tabs where? I'm not seeing an update on dengeki or the main site.:sly:

Edit:

Found it. Its on the blog....:sweat: