Otaku University Student
Is there a video of Faiz's Axel form? I would dearly love to see how that's handled.

Game's looking really fun. Really hope this turns into a franchise alongside Climax Heroes and All Rider Generation.

... Speaking of, we'd better hear about a third one of the latter soon.

Is the story easy to flow? I know very little Japanese and I'm hoping that I won't get lost on what's going on in the game.

Lurker
Is the story easy to flow? I know very little Japanese and I'm hoping that I won't get lost on what's going on in the game.

Well, a lot of it is unvoiced, so if you can't read japanese, say goodbuy to the story.

shinkenchange!starninger!
this game looks really confusing, i wish they would just stick to story line from each of their series like major points of it like when they used the new forms/rings/memories/cards etc against the monsters and applies to secondary riders as well and of course the final boss from kuuga which they are using and not using a plot that wasnt in the show.

i just wish it was more simple like climax heroes.

Lurker
this game looks really confusing, i wish they would just stick to story line from each of their series like major points of it like when they used the new forms/rings/memories/cards etc against the monsters and applies to secondary riders as well and of course the final boss from kuuga which they are using and not using a plot that wasnt in the show.

Confusing? All those parts from the show are just "memories" from what I've gathered. So you get three types of missions.
Fighting the rider to free him. His mission, where he relives something important and thus frees himself compeltely, after you gave him a push. And finally other missions, the ones that actually follow the plot of the game. Which seems to be about some weird creature taking control over secondary riders and bringing back villains through memory or whatever.
The plot here is really just an excuse to have both iconic battles and crossover battles with multiple villains and riders and stuff.

I dunno, I just read a summary for the story and it sounds pretty damn good. Pretty self contained, so I don't know how they'll do the inevitable sequels, but still pretty damn good.

Lurker
so does this game has an original final boss/enemy? HEROES VS and RG1~2 did, it would be funny if this were like CHOOO where you fight assorted dark riders in the end

Last edited: