Lurker
From all the gameplay videos I am kinda disappointing with Wizard in this game. He is supposed to be the main character of the game and Eighting made him the most incomplete Rider of the bunch. He has less spells than in Super Climax Heroes (hell, they took Liquid from Water Style, HIS ONLY SPECIFIC RING) and the Dragons are not only attack-only forms but you can reproduce THE SAME attacks in All Dragon.

well, he did do some impressive ass-pulling during the prologue where he takes on the heisei riders singlehandedly not unlike decade when his plot armor is on(which extends to auto win against legendary showa riders)

rather than spells, i was more worried about each styles fighting style, Water, which ere the first alternate form did not really stayed true to the most memorable attacks that it had (no submission holds and such and of course, the creative use of the Liquid ring)

also, does Wizard use/have access his Copy ring other than in the cutscenes?

well, he did do some impressive ass-pulling during the prologue where he takes on the heisei riders singlehandedly not unlike decade when his plot armor is on(which extends to auto win against legendary showa riders)

rather than spells, i was more worried about each styles fighting style, Water, which ere the first alternate form did not really stayed true to the most memorable attacks that it had (no submission holds and such and of course, the creative use of the Liquid ring)

also, does Wizard use/have access his Copy ring other than in the cutscenes?

Flame, Water, Hurricane, and Land all have the same combo attack. The difference is only in Special Attacks. I believe that Copy is cutscene only.

Lurker
I am more confused, why they made Beast so godly. He is a death machine. He doesn't have a bike, but his flying compensates for it, because it's better at maneuvering, invulnerable to mines and very useful in the actual battle, unlike bikes, that cannot be used for battle at all.
Oh, and His Dolphin special breaks the game... Utterly. It destroys everything and everyone.

As for combos, only character who has typical, what I call, "ladder" combo list is fourze. By ladder combo list I mean this:
[]/\
[][]/\
[][][]/\
[][][][]/\
[][][][][]/\

And so on. Rest just stuck with one combo and three special attacks.

Also, Kuuga's Dragon Form has an infinite.
[][][](hold last square).
His third strike causes heavy stun, if charged. If you can get used to screwed up timing, you can stun lock any boss to death.

Flame, Water, Hurricane, and Land all have the same combo attack. The difference is only in Special Attacks. I believe that Copy is cutscene only.

Yes, Copy is only used in the cutscene were you (don't) fight Kiva, Agito, Ryuki and Kuuga.

For those interested, here is a list of which specials belong to which.

Flame Style:
- Big
- Kick Strike
- Special (Dragon)

Water Style:
- Bind
- Light (wtf)
- Special + Blizzard (Dragon)

Hurricane Style:
- Extend
- Slash Strike (Not a WizardRing, but he is the only one that has it in the game)
- Special + Thunder (Dragon)

Land Style:
- Defend
- Drill (that doesn't drill)
- Special + Gravity (Dragon)

Ah man that sucks. Well can you at least unlock more combos?

As you level up, you unlock the other Styles and the Dragon attacks.

Also, whose idea was to transform Kiva's Emperor Moon Break a Drill Attack? They kinda need to die.

JOKER MAXIMUM DRIVE!!!
^Did the developers got confused with Light Ring debut? Wizard use it in Flame Style, but during the Water Style debut episode. They did not watch the show? O_O

Anyway, lucky you guys who can play.

Anyone wanna post Battride War gameplay later on YouTube?

Lurker
Anyone wanna post Battride War gameplay later on YouTube?

Not me, I has no recording hardware. Best you can get is the video I posted before, with a glitch.

Also, I just finished the chronicle mode. Man, Eternal is a pain in the ass, even 1on1, when he is just one of the support characters, it's unbeliavble. I had to spam Thunder with All-Dragon to quickly finish the main boss, just to get anywhere.
There are 50 missions.

Maybe they wanted to save Wizard's coolness for Infinity?

Something tells me if/when they make a sequel, he's going to get seriously reworked because of how Infinity was handled this time.