Heroes are forever
:bawling: And here I am, stuck with my 360.

It's nice to hear they finally went for the PS3. Why limit themselves to only those Riders, though?

There probably has DLC for Showa rider.

Quote from GAF user, Hobby.
- Includes a scenario mode that features cross-overs between different works.
- Featured works include Kuuga, Agito, Denou, Kabuto, Ozu, Fourze, Wizard.
- 5/23 release.
- Limited edition to include 30 songs from the works scheduled to be featured in the game. Can be used in-game as music.

http://remoon.blog15.fc2.com/blog-entry-24049.html

release on my birthday! :bawling:

There probably has DLC for Showa rider.

Quote from GAF user, Hobby.
- Includes a scenario mode that features cross-overs between different works.
- Featured works include Kuuga, Agito, Denou, Kabuto, Ozu, Fourze, Wizard.
- 5/23 release.
- Limited edition to include 30 songs from the works scheduled to be featured in the game. Can be used in-game as music.

http://remoon.blog15.fc2.com/blog-entry-24049.html

release on my birthday! :bawling:

2 days before mine \o/

I don't have a PS3 but I'm so pumped about this game! Mighty buy the console just for it.

DAIMON PAWNCH
cHZDT.gif

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
Kamen Rider on PS3! I wonder if the next KRCH game will also be in this console...

In Justice, We Trust!
:bawling: And here I am, stuck with my 360.

It's nice to hear they finally went for the PS3. Why limit themselves to only those Riders, though?

XBox 360s can't play Japanese games, so it won't help either way.

Gotta say, I'm pretty pumped for this game. Comes out day before my Birthday. :)

I will remain skeptical. I can't recall when is the last time I played a decent Kamen Rider game...

Here's hoping it will be great

No Fear, No Pain.
It is the same thing! My apologize AltZero! Still I hope it isn't too bike heavy. I like the bikes, but don't make that the focus of the game. Hope it isn't a pain to import it. As it is PSP games cost me as much as a console game in the U.S. if not more.

Still I see lots of potential for awsome here.

Lurker
XBox 360s can't play Japanese games, so it won't help either way.

Gotta say, I'm pretty pumped for this game. Comes out day before my Birthday. :)

Actually, this is not entirely true. Depending on one's stance on unauthorized modifications and willingness to give up access to the Xbox Live, Xbox 360 can become region free. As well as lose the need for a dvd in the dvd drive to play games installed on your hard drive, which while mostly used for pirating purposes, does not mean you can't just use it for more convenient access to your legally owned games.