Lurker
The blog updated and Kousei is confirmed to voice Garren. I hope he recorded some famous lines like "Ore no karada ha boro-boro da!" or "SAYOKOOOOOO!!!"

the photo is also of him during the SCH recording, only this time in front of a laptop, unless they have a "lucky line recording costume" or something

next one should be Morimoto Ryoji doing Joker/Chalice

The blog updated and Kousei is confirmed to voice Garren. I hope he recorded some famous lines like "Ore no karada ha boro-boro da!" or "SAYOKOOOOOO!!!"

This is as surprising as saying that Seki Toshihiko will dub Momotaros / Den-O Sword Form.

And again, same clothes from SCH I would be surprised if there is even ONE new line. The PV2 already shown that they are not afraid of reusing lines from Climax Heroes so yeah... no big news BanNam... try again.

And again, same clothes from SCH I would be surprised if there is even ONE new line. The PV2 already shown that they are not afraid of reusing lines from Climax Heroes so yeah... no big news BanNam... try again.

It's not that there wont be new lines. It's just that they recorded both games at the same time.

next one should be Morimoto Ryoji doing Joker/Chalice

Yup.

He actually recorded new lines for the game, mainly because of Joker.

Site was also updated. If I got something wrong, please correct me.
- 3 Game Modes:
--- Chronicle Mode, the main story mode.
--- Rider Road(Lord?) which seems to be a Survival Mode.
--- Free Mission, a mode where you can replay missions from Chronicle Mode without any "compromise".

- Looks like you can (side) form change freely.

Last edited:
You guys right, blog updated today and Morimoto is reprising his role as Joker. The blog only said about Joker, so I guess Chalice is not in the game. I wonder if Leangle is in this game and if Albino Joker will be voiced by his original actor.

Blog updated! Kamio Yu is voicing Doctor Maki aka the Dinosaur Greeed! He voicing Maki in Heroes VS must be a sign. Since they're moving to OOO characters now, does that mean there's no Leangle? Poor Mutsuki always get left behind.

Lurker
so it's time for OOO already

next up will be Watanabe obviously, and whoever plays Birth in this game(i hope it's Iwanaga/Date)

also, the enemy for Hibiki had been announced, it's Midare Douji

and you'll be fighting choppers while riding the bike, and must jump into them to "attack" them Movie War/kamen rider G/Showa Rider style

The new Tendou Souji
Just got linked the trailer a few seconds ago and, it was awesome. Shame I don't have a ps3 otherwise I'd spam google trying to find out how to own it.

Late replies:

[hide]
On a side note, why the heck they decided to put "ENDLESS PLAY", Climas Heroes Fourze theme song, as Fourze "battle theme". Why not Giant Step or COSMIC MIND?! Makes no sense.

While I love May'n's music.. Endless Play was awesome, man.

Saite sucks, both the song and KRG, never liked those group, they ruined let's go kamen rider, V3, and half of Wizard's song library,

Their Saite cover, Last Engage, and Just the Beginning're prolly the only songs so far I don't mind from them. Their earliest songs are kinda junk, imo.

Did they do the song in the trailer? I might add that one.

and giant step aren't really the theme for base states,
The MV shows Elec States so if anything, it's prolly meant for that form.

And why would they choose Shounen Yo for Hibiki? It's a good song but definitely not a battle theme.

Correct me if I'm wrong but, I think the only battle theme-y song Hibiki has is "Fuuga Yuuden".[/hide]