ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
here's the post from the official KRG news page:
初回生産限定特典

● 経験値UPスキルがつくフィギュア 仮面ライダーウィザード オールドラゴン がダウンロード出来る「仮面ライダー バトライド・ウォー」用 限定オリジナルプロダクトコード封入
● トレーディングカード 3種ランダム封入

Lurker
Looks like the DLC will just be for a fully leveled Wizard...which I'm assuming you can get yourself if you just play through the game.

funny, from what i read it was

-a DLC for a Wizard All Dragon figure that gives you a skill for Exp Up
-3 random Trading Cards (Ganbaride?)

equipment(which reused the "figure" collection from SCH, but now with "skills' attached to them, which apparently you can equip to the riders)

and 3 collectible cards(returning from CH1?)

Well under 9000
funny, from what i read it was

-a DLC for a Wizard All Dragon figure that gives you a skill for Exp Up
-3 random Trading Cards (Ganbaride?)

equipment(which reused the "figure" collection from SCH, but now with "skills' attached to them, which apparently you can equip to the riders)

and 3 collectible cards(returning from CH1?)

You're right. I read over the figure part and completely ignored the cards.

Main website updated.

- Den-O, Faiz and Kuuga added in the Character section.
- N-Daguva-Zeba, Horse Orphenoch and Lion Imagin added in the Highlights part in the Character section.
- "About" section updated with glimpses of the Bike Action, Special Attack and Ultimate Form (I know... that random)

Derpy screenshot of the day: Square Wheels, Choppy Shadows, Not-very-solid ground and Monsters doing some choreography.
ss03.jpg

Is funny cuz this game's graphics look either VERY good or VERY crappy.

Last edited:
Lurker
the ultimate form in this game takes cue of the first CH, where your super gauge turns into a timer and you will be in that form until the gauge is empty, the "musou" attack is only available anywhere during this moment and will probably end the ultimate form instantly

in other words if you have played DW:Strikeforce before, it's not that far off in transformation gimmicks

Lurker
the ultimate form in this game takes cue of the first CH, where your super gauge turns into a timer and you will be in that form until the gauge is empty, the "musou" attack is only available anywhere during this moment and will probably end the ultimate form instantly

in other words if you have played DW:Strikeforce before, it's not that far off in transformation gimmicks

Also same as Ignition gauge in Bleach musou game.

it says its going to be a hack n slash / action RPG seems like there will be tons of hours of gameplay cant wait till this comes out. anyone knows the diffrence with the regular and sound edition ?

Lurker
it says its going to be a hack n slash / action RPG seems like there will be tons of hours of gameplay cant wait till this comes out. anyone knows the diffrence with the regular and sound edition ?

the sound edition has vocal songs from the series available by default, regular version needs you to manually put MP3's on your PS3 if you want to use custom music