min snopp är gul
So my question is, if I do a japanese itunes account, and download the app, is it going to screw with my existing US itunes account at all or my other apps?

And secondly, are there other kamen rider apps?

Nah, it shouldn't. I have 4 different iTunes accounts for 4 different countries, I still haven't experienced any problems.
Just follow this video. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3yFEfM8oD0"]YouTube - ‪[TUT] How To Make Japanese iTunes Account (no redeem code required)‬‏[/ame]

There are no other official Rider apps, just some Dragon Knight and Rider #1 transformation belt app.

Also, I just found out about this recently. You basically need to buy the cards after all, you can scan the AR code without a card, but you need a serial code that activates the card. The serial code is one time use only. Serial codes are not needed for promotional cards, such as the Tajador one.
At least you can use these cards, unlike the Ganbaride cards.

俺は太陽の子!
i've had a jp itunes account for awhile now. there aren't any worthwhile kr apps. don't even bother searching. the ar carddass app is as good as it gets.

anyways, kind of boring fighting the same guy over and over again but i'm like level 7 now. i wonder if it comes in handy to level up really high before the cards are released. anyone know what the levels are for? i don't seem to gain anything from the levels.

min snopp är gul
i've had a jp itunes account for awhile now. there aren't any worthwhile kr apps. don't even bother searching. the ar carddass app is as good as it gets.

anyways, kind of boring fighting the same guy over and over again but i'm like level 7 now. i wonder if it comes in handy to level up really high before the cards are released. anyone know what the levels are for? i don't seem to gain anything from the levels.

Well, the Tajador promo card's special attack required level 5, right? I'm pretty sure the other cards have similar requirements. Other than that, I don't think levels do anything.

When The Fruit Of Life Corrupts Men
I've got to say, this is quite a cool little concept

I'd like to hope that at somepoint they get around to making one for Super Sentai

So, I dunno if I've got this straight, but confirmation is nice.

We can't use the cards unless we have the special serial code. Does that mean fighting against them as well? Cause I'm completely fine with using just OOO (it won't do much, but I like a challenge in my games).

So scanning the cards only unlocks the riders for our collection, which I don't think we can view their models unless we have the code, right?

I am the law
Good question. I'd also like to know what exactly the codes on the cards do for you.

俺は太陽の子!
Well, the Tajador promo card's special attack required level 5, right? I'm pretty sure the other cards have similar requirements. Other than that, I don't think levels do anything.

that's true, now that i think about it. i should keep leveling then so i can get all the special stuff when the cards come out!

俺は太陽の子!
So, I dunno if I've got this straight, but confirmation is nice.

We can't use the cards unless we have the special serial code. Does that mean fighting against them as well? Cause I'm completely fine with using just OOO (it won't do much, but I like a challenge in my games).

So scanning the cards only unlocks the riders for our collection, which I don't think we can view their models unless we have the code, right?

according to all the info we gathered and know, basically the AR CODE will allow us to scan and see a model of the rider. however, in order to use them/fight them, we need to have a serial code to input/scan (maybe like a QR code) in order to gain access to it. each card has its own special code which can only be use once. therefore this avoids people just posting the codes online for sharing.