[Video Game] Kamen Rider AR Carddass

KamenRiderUNDERGROUND

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
I'm a newbie here since I just I got an iPhone. And I have to say I love this game, especially when I've just played 2 weeks of real Ganbaride machines on holiday and I need something to compensate for that. :thumbs: But I've been following the thread + game long enough so it's easy to find myself way around.

Just wondering, what was everyone's hardest fight? I'm just starting on Pack 1 and of course 01-34 Ichigo was the hardest, in the end I used Accel with his finisher 3 times and got lucky with the Counter at the end.

Some questions:

1. Do some characters have especially more/less percentage of the roulette, regardless of the type? Accel 01-20 seems to get a huge bulk everytime, and Den-O 01-28 is tiny even if his type is better than the targer in the game.

2. Can you get Gold Coins anymore? If so anyone knows how to get it for free?

3. For Ver 1 Vendor, is the Gold Capsule only Den-O Henshin sound? I got the Gold a few times and it all came out with Den-O.

You can also get the "KamenRide Decade" card from the gold capsule.

Basically the gold capsules will give you the henshin sound of a rider.

Another way to do it is collect the respective henshin items. Taka Tora Batta O-Metals, Cyclone Joker Memories, Skull Memory, ETC.

KamenRiderUNDERGROUND

Basically the gold capsules will give you the henshin sound of a rider.

Another way to do it is collect the respective henshin items. Taka Tora Batta O-Metals, Cyclone Joker Memories, Skull Memory, ETC.

OK thanks I realised TaJaDol combo unlocked itself after getting all 3 medals. I now have Taka, Tora, Cheetah, Kujaku, Condor, Tajadol, Joker, Den-O. And got all the event mission ones. For Fourze henshin sound: do you just need to collect any 4 switches of each type, so say if I unlock Rocket, Chainsaw, Hopping, Winch, it will be unlocked?

OK thanks I realised TaJaDol combo unlocked itself after getting all 3 medals. I now have Taka, Tora, Cheetah, Kujaku, Condor, Tajadol, Joker, Den-O. And got all the event mission ones. For Fourze henshin sound: do you just need to collect any 4 switches of each type, so say if I unlock Rocket, Chainsaw, Hopping, Winch, it will be unlocked?

One of each shape is needed.

The full list of Special Items can be found HERE

-----------------------------------------

Updates Galore!
SET 6 is due out September 22nd
21 Riders Total
New Riders include Agito, Blade, Hibiki, and X.
I'm going to take a guess and say that Meteor Fusion States will also be in here even though it's not stated on Amazon.jp
The rundown appears to be the same like sets 3, 4 & 5.

KamenRiderUNDERGROUND

One of each shape is needed.

The full list of Special Items can be found HERE

-----------------------------------------

Updates Galore!
SET 6 is due out September 22nd
21 Riders Total
New Riders include Agito, Blade, Hibiki, and X.
I'm going to take a guess and say that Meteor Fusion States will also be in here even though it's not stated on Amazon.jp
The rundown appears to be the same like sets 3, 4 & 5.

Oh good I wanted Blade for awhile already. I'm pretty sure Wizard will be there as well. And I think it's 31 Riders, not 21. Also there wouldn't be Meteor Fusion States unless they quickly add it to the new version of Ganbaride coming September, since all ARCardass stuff are imported from Ganbaride.

Last edited:
Oh good I wanted Blade for awhile already. I'm pretty sure Wizard will be there as well. And I think it's 31 Riders, not 21. Also there wouldn't be Meteor Fusion States unless they quickly add it to the new version of Ganbaride coming September, since all ARCardass stuff are imported from Ganbaride.

クウガからフォーゼの平成ライダー、全員登場!昭和ライダーも含めた21人の仮面ライダーが繋ぎ絵になって、カード集めが楽しめる!
Made a picture of 21 people, including Kamen Rider Heisei rider Foze, Showa riders!

But Wizard isn't in Ganbaride yet either (except in Fourze special Double Rider Kick finisher)

UPDATE - They seem to be promoting the new Ganbaride set on the respective website. No info about release date yet. So we should at least see Flame Style in AR-KR06.

For those who care...It appears the [Ganbaride] cards will have an all-new layout.

Last edited:

KamenRiderUNDERGROUND

クウガからフォーゼの平成ライダー、全員登場!昭和ライダーも含めた21人の仮面ライダーが繋ぎ絵になって、カード集めが楽しめる!
Made a picture of 21 people, including Kamen Rider Heisei rider Foze, Showa riders!

But Wizard isn't in Ganbaride yet either (except in Fourze special Double Rider Kick finisher)

UPDATE - They seem to be promoting the new Ganbaride set on the respective website. No info about release date yet. So we should at least see Flame Style in AR-KR06.

For those who care...It appears the [Ganbaride] cards will have an all-new layout.

1. Ichigo
2. V3
3. Amazon
4. Stronger
5. Super-1
6. Black
7. Shadowmoon
8. Kuuga
9. Ryuki
10. Ouja
11. Faiz
12. Kabuto
13. Dark Kabuto
14. Den-O
15. Kiva
16. Decade
17. W
18. Accel
19. Skull
20. OOO
21. Birth
22. Proto-Birth
23. Fourze
24. Meteor

Plus the new ones:
25. X
26. Agito
27. Blade
28. Hibiki
29. Wizard

And with most likely 2 more unrevealed characters, that should make 31. Might be a typo from the website.

Oh now I see what you mean...you're talking about the # of Riders OVERALL...

Most likely there will be 21 Riders/forms in this set. Looking back at past sets (mostly 4&5) some Riders were missing. Like Accel and Decade in Set 4, and like Skull and Birth in Set 3.

So probably it'll be Base, Elec, Fire, Magnet, Cosmic (States); Meteor and Meteor Storm; X, Agito, Blade, Hibiki. and 10 others. I can't see them adding all 4 Basic Styles so soon.

But maybe I'm wrong here. That's just how I see it

KamenRiderUNDERGROUND

Oh now I see what you mean...you're talking about the # of Riders OVERALL...

Most likely there will be 21 Riders/forms in this set. Looking back at past sets (mostly 4&5) some Riders were missing. Like Accel and Decade in Set 4, and like Skull and Birth in Set 3.

So probably it'll be Base, Elec, Fire, Magnet, Cosmic (States); Meteor and Meteor Storm; X, Agito, Blade, Hibiki. and 10 others. I can't see them adding all 4 Basic Styles so soon.

But maybe I'm wrong here. That's just how I see it

Oh I see what you mean now thanks for the explanation.

Haven't played this in so long. I just updated from 3.0 for the heck of it, i want to get back into it now !! :D Especially excited they finally added VS Mode !! :O Anybody a site that is selling the volume 4 boxset ? I'd like to get 2 of them. Been looking at a few sites; sadly, they're sold out. >_< Ordering volume 5 when i go to lunch. :) Also, anything i missed or tranlations out ? Thanks. :)

KamenRiderUNDERGROUND

Haven't played this in so long. I just updated from 3.0 for the heck of it, i want to get back into it now !! :D Especially excited they finally added VS Mode !! :O Anybody a site that is selling the volume 4 boxset ? I'd like to get 2 of them. Been looking at a few sites; sadly, they're sold out. >_< Ordering volume 5 when i go to lunch. :) Also, anything i missed or tranlations out ? Thanks. :)

You got loads of event mission and special items to collect like me.:thumbs:

KamenRiderUNDERGROUND

HELP! I'm trying to get 03-28 Fang Joker. I think the mission is to guard 5 times successfully and win but I'm not sure, it's freaking hard and I wonder if anyone have any tips?

EDIT: nvm passed it with BuraKaWani after getting hit by 3 Fan Streisers...

Last edited:
Hey Domon, I would recommend checking out RAKUTEN.COM. It's somewhat of an online mall. Lots of stores to choose from. You'll have many more choices if you a) ship within Japan, aka to a warehouse that'll send your order to you (don't worry there is a part on the site explaining how to do that) b) spell it in Japanese (since the WebSite comes from Japan, don't worry they have a English option)

Well KRU. it IS a 5-star challenge. I'm not sure how others stack up against him roulette-wise but I suggest getting a bunch of healing items and DEF ups. Use somebody like 2-14 SaGoZo, 3-21 BuraKaWani, or 5-39 Ouja (somebody with high HP and DEF) (these are more common in sets 1-3, really nobody have DEFs over 650.

Whelp we have another ARカードダス game. And it's something I did not expect AT ALL!!! AKB0048 ARカードダス! Will I get this? Probably not...unless it has an interesting battle formula or some crazy **** like that I know those girls are BIG things in japan, and they are trying to attract female fans, but I would have liked to see BLEACH so much more. Hey at least they're expanding. Maybe BLEACH or Ultraman will be next.

KamenRiderUNDERGROUND

Hey Domon, I would recommend checking out RAKUTEN.COM. It's somewhat of an online mall. Lots of stores to choose from. You'll have many more choices if you a) ship within Japan, aka to a warehouse that'll send your order to you (don't worry there is a part on the site explaining how to do that) b) spell it in Japanese (since the WebSite comes from Japan, don't worry they have a English option)

Well KRU. it IS a 5-star challenge. I'm not sure how others stack up against him roulette-wise but I suggest getting a bunch of healing items and DEF ups. Use somebody like 2-14 SaGoZo, 3-21 BuraKaWani, or 5-39 Ouja (somebody with high HP and DEF) (these are more common in sets 1-3, really nobody have DEFs over 650.

Whelp we have another ARカードダス game. And it's something I did not expect AT ALL!!! AKB0048 ARカードダス! Will I get this? Probably not...unless it has an interesting battle formula or some crazy **** like that I know those girls are BIG things in japan, and they are trying to attract female fans, but I would have liked to see BLEACH so much more. Hey at least they're expanding. Maybe BLEACH or Ultraman will be next.

I've finished the mission anyway, see my edited post above, finished with BuraKaWani. I do notice that SaGohZo gets a really low roulette regardless of type, so I never use him even though it has a high DEF.

AKB0048 carddass?!?! Mind blown.

KamenRiderUNDERGROUND

PR-014 Ichigo, does not require serials, no extra requirements either, just beat him and you'll get the card. :thumbs:

arka-dodasu

Ganbaride Shabadudi1 comes out out 9.27
AR-KR06 comes out 9.22
I don't really know what this means since AR-KR06 cards are based on Ganbaride cards.
If Wizard is in it, will the AR be an early release for some GS1?
So I'm not too sure if Wizard will be in. Amazon.jp still says Agito, Hibiki, Blade, and X.

Last edited: