Professional Chef and Entertainer
actually, i'm wondering how you can download the themes for not just android, but for the iphone as well (just got an iphone and i want to use those kamen rider themes)

Theme

actually, i'm wondering how you can download the themes for not just android, but for the iphone as well (just got an iphone and i want to use those kamen rider themes)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1bc0aWQT28"]KAMEN RIDER KABUTO theme for iPhone Ver.2.0a masked rider system - YouTube[/ame] look into this one

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q580glJ5Erk"]MASKED RIDER BLADE - BLADE theme for iPhone (Ver.1.0a) masked rider system - YouTube[/ame]

this one for the blade fans

shinkenchange!starninger!
does anyone have a kamen rider wizard app or soundboard with all beast's sounds including his dice saber slash sounds and finishing sounds?

Just a passing-through kamen rider
Was Rather Curious...

Is there a Decade K-Touch App for the android that isn't an I-phone? I myself own the Experia Play and I've downloaded a variety of rider app's but the one on the google play store I tried to download says my phone's not compatible and such...

Kamen rider OOO and double on Android!!!!

just type kamen rider for android on youtube and you will see a good looking ooo driver and a double driver by the same guy, download the link in the video and put it on your phone after that you need a file manager for your phone.
find the file using your file manager hold down on the file and it will give you the option to rename the file just change the file extension from .zip to .apk and install it after that oh and make sure your phone is set up to install from unknown sources....... settings-applications-check unknown sources thats it!!!

Hi i hope you are all fine. i want to ask about kamen rider . i hear it about it for the first time . is it a game or app for our usage ???

Kamen rider OOO and double on Android!!!!

just type kamen rider for android on youtube and you will see a good looking ooo driver and a double driver by the same guy, download the link in the video and put it on your phone after that you need a file manager for your phone.
find the file using your file manager hold down on the file and it will give you the option to rename the file just change the file extension from .zip to .apk and install it after that oh and make sure your phone is set up to install from unknown sources....... settings-applications-check unknown sources thats it!!!
Before installing the APK file, you need to allow installations from unknown sources. To do this, go to your device's settings, then navigate to "Security" or "Apps & notifications" and enable the "Unknown sources" option.