Another music release by TV-Nihon ; this time it's Kamen Rider 555 ... too bad it's only IRC channel release only :bawling: .... grab it by their channel if anyone interested :anime:

anyone mind grabbing the album and hook me up in this forum :anime:? , just a request tho ...

I am the law
Yeah...I saw that on their site, and was excited until I read it was only going to be on the channel.
I HATE downloading by mirc...just cause it's confusing as hell. Not to mention the horror stories I've heard from people on their channel.

-RF

Rider Faiz said:
I HATE downloading by mirc...just cause it's confusing as hell. Not to mention the horror stories I've heard from people on their channel.

-RF

:anime: ... that's why I just request some nice angel hearted person to go there, grab it, and hook us up in this forum :198: ... err ....

not only disc 1 tho ... it's stated that the remaining cd of the album will also be channel released only ... oh GOD , someone save me pls ... :bawling:

BEST IN THE WORLD!!!
I_Legend said:
:anime: ... that's why I just request some nice angel hearted person to go there, grab it, and hook us up in this forum :198: ... err ....

not only disc 1 tho ... it's stated that the remaining cd of the album will also be channel released only ... oh GOD , someone save me pls ... :bawling:
lol! Well, I hate using IRC as well. I got some buds that love it. I'll talk to one tomorrow, and see if he can do it for me. If he can, you know that I'm gonna post it up here. Now, if only I knew how the hell to use IRC....He's also helping me transfer over copies of "Gingaman vs. Megaranger", "GoGoV vs. Gingaman", Timeranger vs. GoGoV" and "GoGoV movie" subbed to avi format.

Misfits923 said:
lol! Well, I hate using IRC as well. I got some buds that love it. I'll talk to one tomorrow, and see if he can do it for me. If he can, you know that I'm gonna post it up here. Now, if only I knew how the hell to use IRC....He's also helping me transfer over copies of "Gingaman vs. Megaranger", "GoGoV vs. Gingaman", Timeranger vs. GoGoV" and "GoGoV movie" subbed to avi format.

really??? thanks a bunch bro :198: , I'll be waiting :dance: