Just an Internet User Passing Thru
I could see Ghost fighting against past monsters, if it's going to be a supernatural theme.

That would make for an interesting Super Hero/Kamen Rider Taisen plot for next year, but I doubt they'll make Ghost fight monsters from previous Rider series (Ghost ain't Decade.......unless he's the "ghost" of Decade lol :169: )

Heroes are forever
That would make for an interesting Super Hero/Kamen Rider Taisen plot for next year, but I doubt they'll make Ghost fight monsters from previous Rider series (Ghost ain't Decade.......unless he's the "ghost" of Decade lol :169: )
Next year is the 45th, after all.

Toku Prince
maybe even miniature multicoloured skulls that light up when inserted into the henshin device

Oh my god, now I want him to use Mexican sugar skulls to transform. Each one can have a unique design and stuff. Or, y'know, at least have a form based off them if its not the collectible.

"Training."
Ghost fighting ghosts of past monsters would be cool for a Anniversary episode.

Really interesting name. It seems we'll have a ghost hunting rider. It can be also a stealth/scifi military inspired series because the name Ghost can also be implied on military stuff. But a ghost hunting rider is okay with me

maybe we'll get a Yokai Watch crossover episode like what Fourze did with Crayon Shin-chan.