Eh, do they want to do anything that'd risk the reputation of one of their big cash cows?

TBH, much as I love having "Mr Kamen Rider" and co inside the suits every year, I do wonder if the show might benefit from getting a suit actor who has experience of more unusual weapons? I remember watching OOO and thinking that the show really ignored the Tora claws and ShaUTa combo's dual whips, I guess just because they didn't really know how to choreograph a fight spotlighting them that both looked impressive and was safe to perform.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
743.gif

What in god's name did I just read?!

And no I'm not referring to the grammar.

A damn good idea, that's what you just read. I want my John Travolta disco Rider now :castlerock:

Kinda curious what the theme would be (besides fashion) since we've got no trademark yet. When does filming usually start for a new series though?

R

raden238

Kinda curious what the theme would be (besides fashion) since we've got no trademark yet. When does filming usually start for a new series though?

Well since the Rider series debuts in October now, they start filming in July. We get our usual Rider rumors in May. But the official press release ranges from June - August. Drive wasn't officially released until August last year.

Toku Prince
Well since the Rider series debuts in October now, they start filming in July. We get our usual Rider rumors in May. But the official press release ranges from June - August. Drive wasn't officially released until August last year.

If the 2015 Rider has a cameo in the summer movie (which seems really likely at this point) then they'd have to host the press conference before August 8th. June 25th and July 30th are the most likely dates to host one. Filming for Drive first began near the end of June. We got out first set photo on June 24th/25th and it seems it was from when they filmed episode 2.

It been a year since the Drive trademark was leak on the web. Maybe tomorrow or later next week is when we will see the trademark for the 2015/2016 Rider.

Toku Prince
It been a year since the Drive trademark was leak on the web. Maybe tomorrow or later next week is when we will see the trademark for the 2015/2016 Rider.

It wasn't leaked. It was just made public. :p

It would've been nice if we had gotten the new trademark on the anniversary of Drive's trademark though.

If the 2015 Rider has a cameo in the summer movie (which seems really likely at this point) then they'd have to host the press conference before August 8th. June 25th and July 30th are the most likely dates to host one. Filming for Drive first began near the end of June. We got out first set photo on June 24th/25th and it seems it was from when they filmed episode 2.
If the next Rider will appear in the Drive summer movie, there could be leak/announcement soon?
Since they're now currently filming the movie.