I would pretty much prefer if fashion was a sub theme rather than the main though. But if fashion will be the main theme, well let's just see if how it will work out

Toku Prince
How often do these early rumors turn out even remotely accurate?

All the Gaim and Drive ones were 100% accurate (at least the ones from this source). Wizard rumours that I've found were 50/50, lots of false information mixed with accurate info.

Toku Prince
How early did this person post rumors? I found some old rumors (probably from a different person) for Gaim that had nothing right except the fact that dancing was involved on some level.

Rumours can pop up anytime. We had accurate rumours (from this person) before Fourze's trademark was made public. Gaim's rumours started either just before or after the trademark appeared. If I recall correctly, the first rumour I saw was about samurais.

Gaim rumor was that he was going to be a ghost theme rider that can break dance and use the power of other people's bodies from what I can remember. The dancing part was the only thing that came true.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
The collectables are buttons?? Reminds me too much of the OOO medals. The coat hanger weapon and curtain belt sounds very feminine. Boys wouldn't buy that.

What do men use to hang up their clothes, if not coat hangers?