I'm so popular. People are actually sourcing me now. :')

Anyways! More fashion rumours from ◆FIqyFr3nB.

"This time the collectibles are buttons. To transform, a button is put into the belt and a curtain ‘aura’ wraps around (tl note: like a dressing room curtain). The base weapon is a clothes hanger-like bow and arrow."

Really starting to dislike these fashion rumours.

Sounds like its a bit feminine though except with the buttons being collectibles? This is why I like this time of year

I'm so popular. People are actually sourcing me now. :')

Anyways! More fashion rumours from ◆FIqyFr3nB.

"This time the collectibles are buttons. To transform, a button is put into the belt and a curtain ‘aura’ wraps around (tl note: like a dressing room curtain). The base weapon is a clothes hanger-like bow and arrow."

Really starting to dislike these fashion rumours.

Isn't that just a false rumor? I don't think there has been any proof that FIqyFr3nB posted that. At very least, it's not in the main "next Rider" thread from 2ch.

I think the whole fashion rumor still does not make sense to me. How can you sell that theme to kids seeing that I doubt boys would want to play with toys that feature with playing with clothes. The idea would come off too similar to playing with Barbie dolls.

I think the whole fashion rumor still does not make sense to me. How can you sell that theme to kids seeing that I doubt boys would want to play with toys that feature with playing with clothes. The idea would come off too similar to playing with Barbie dolls.

Same logic goes with Gaim way back then... Fruit Riders more like Fruit Ninja... afterwhich Fruit for Armour DAFAQ IS THIS?! In the end Gaim turned out too good esp since Gaim Gaiden and Gaiden 2 is a thing... I bet Fashion rider will be just a good if not better... I expect a Oren in it tho...

I wonder if Yasuko Kobayashi will return to write the 2015/2016 Rider show? She hasn't done a Rider show in a while now. I do like Den-O, Ryuki and OOO. They did ToQger, but she also did Shinkenger as well. For every bad show she does, she can do a decent show as well.

R

raden238

The collectables are buttons?? Reminds me too much of the OOO medals. The coat hanger weapon and curtain belt sounds very feminine. Boys wouldn't buy that.

The collectables are buttons?? Reminds me too much of the OOO medals. The coat hanger weapon and curtain belt sounds very feminine. Boys wouldn't buy that.

I know right? But Gaim was like this on the rumors. Unusual theme but it worked. Really curious if this will really be the theme

Henshin a Go-Go!!
Collectible buttons?.. While the aesthetic will strongly sway my full opinion on this, the TWEWY fan in me is highly intrigued by this concept