I liked him when he wasn't a god
It's not like fashion is exclusively of interest to women. Men's fashion is very much a thing.
Hell, there's an entire Rider fashion section available.

I doubt this'll actually be the next Rider theme, since the first rumors rarely ever pan out, but it'd be rad as hell to see how they tweak all of the powers and weapons and monsters. Ties in really easily for marketing and merch, too,

Yeah, I don't see why it need be any more "feminine" than, say, Decade with all Tsukasa's outfits and hairstyles?

http://akkinews.net/archives/104817 If I understand this right, there's a rumoured image of the trademark "Kamen Rider Layered" being registered, but the poster said it isn't showing up in the database and could be fake. (I hope it is, there's way too many filthy jokes you could get out of that one ...)

What about Chiaki J. Konaka (Digimon Tamers, Ultraman Gaia) or Shoji Yonemura (Kamen Rider Kabuto, Parasyte) as the main writers for the show?

What about Chiaki J. Konaka (Digimon Tamers, Ultraman Gaia) or Shoji Yonemura (Kamen Rider Kabuto, Parasyte) as the main writers for the show?

Yonemura? With the work he's put up on the Taisen films. idk. But I would love another new writer to write a Kamen Rider show

Not to mention Yonemura was (I believe) the or one of the head writers for Kabuto. Keep him away from Kamen Rider.

The thing I like if a new writer handles a Kamen Rider show is that he/she can bring in new ideas for the plot. As for the producer though since Toei likes to shift producers around, I think the likely candidate would be Takaaki Utsunomiya

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
The thing I like if a new writer handles a Kamen Rider show is that he/she can bring in new ideas for the plot. As for the producer though since Toei likes to shift producers around, I think the likely candidate would be Takaaki Utsunomiya

God, please no.

He performed terribly as the head producer of KR Wizard, why would we want to go down that road again?

Only way that I would even entertain the idea of Utsunomiya producing a Rider show again is IF Toei manages to hire a "hands-on" head writer like Gen Urobuchi for that same show, that way Utsunomiya's flaws are minimized by the head writer's strict adherence to the plot.

After Drive, I hope for a good writer again. I don't know why Drive went back to the format with W - Wizard after Gaim? Where they really unhappy with Gaim?