Professional Chef and Entertainer
could be interesting, but too far fetched for a tokusatsu. it could work if the main rider is a female though, which seems extremely unlikely.

Toku Prince
>sourcing JEFusion
>not sourcing me who JEFusion sourced

I am disappoint. :(

Anyways, this could be FIqyFr3nB trolling again. He did that with Wizard, I think. Presumably because Toei/Bandai found out someone was leaking Kamen Rider information.

Lurker
We already had Fruit Riders so I guess Fashion wouldn't be bad, though I have to wonder what kind of item/toy will it be this time?

Toku Prince
Maybe the Rider could be based on a silk worm/moth, spider, caterpillar/butterfly, etc? Like insects that use some sort of thread in a capacity. I could imagine a caterpillar based form could be used for defence (cocoon) with a butterfly-based final attack.

The collectibles could be based on these insects' eggs. A tiny baby insect could be inside the egg. The egg could light up, have individual sounds related to those insects, etc.

^ That's way too clever for Bandai and Toei. You have to think 'stupider'.

A "fashion" Rider immediately lends itself to the idea of a zillion form changes. Maybe he'll have a conveyor rack in his dry cleaner hangout with which to swap outfits.

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
So.........Kamen Rider Drake is finally getting his own series? LOL

R

raden238

Here we go again!! A Fashion Kamen Rider?? I can't help but think thats pretty feminine for a toku hero. So unless the main rider is female (never going to happen), its gonna be weird, weirder than Gaim. I can't imagine what crazy stuff Toei has in store this October. Whats the gimmick item going to be?? Little clothes?? A coat hanger for a weapon??

Shyni
Anyways, this could be FIqyFr3nB trolling again. He did that with Wizard, I think. Presumably because Toei/Bandai found out someone was leaking Kamen Rider information.

Was he the source for that smartphone Rider rumor?

Heroes are forever
There's many "themes" to a Kamen Rider nowadays. Not all of them relate to the Henshin device. Gaim had a breakdancing theme, W had a detective theme, Fourze had a high school theme.