Kamen Rider 2015-2016 New/Rumours Thread : Kamen Rider Ghost

Sorry for the double post, but I figured this was relevant news.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...d-weekend-earns-2.1-billion-yen-total/.105168

The Ghost/Zyuohger double feature debuted in 4th this past weekend. Despite heavy competition from Shin Godzilla, One Piece Film: Gold, and Finding Dory, it's tracking much better than the Drive/Ninninger double feature last year. In fact, it may become the best performing summer Kamen Rider film since Kamen Rider Fourze The Movie: Everyone, it's Space Time!

I just came back from watching the summer movie and it was a fantastic movie until the very last scene that left me with more questions than answers. The final battle in CG was very well done and Ex-Aid's cameo might be one of the best so far.

Extreme Perfect Complete Ultimate !
I just came back from watching the summer movie and it was a fantastic movie until the very last scene that left me with more questions than answers. The final battle in CG was very well done and Ex-Aid's cameo might be one of the best so far.

What is it that made you questions ? Can you tell me, i don't care about spoilers coz i thought this might be a last decent thing about ghost for entire year..........lol

And ex-aid was??? Energetic or kinda calm like gaim was in wizard's series?

What is it that made you questions ? Can you tell me, i don't care about spoilers coz i thought this might be a last decent thing about ghost for entire year..........lol

And ex-aid was??? Energetic or kinda calm like gaim was in wizard's series?

[HIDE]
The final scene is set a week after Takeru destroyed Extremer and disappeared "for ever". Takeru is revived through the heroes and it ends with him meeting Akari but it doesn't explain how exactly he got revived or if he was revived 100% or as a ghost (I believe it is the ladder since they haven't defeated Adel yet.

Ex-Aid was great, he shows up and already starts kicking ass. Very energetic for sure.

[/HIDE]

Last edited:
I liked him when he wasn't a god
Disappointed to hear on different sites that the movie seemed to push Akari at Takeru a lot. We had more than enough of that in Drive, Gaim AND Wizard. Four years in a row is too much.

Regarding the ending of the movie, I read on a Japanese site that

Takeru revives via the Darwin Eyecon's power of "evolution"; but the poster didn't explain how this works?

Also wondering why the movie seems to feature Obon, which takes place in August, when if Takeru has had two 99-day extensions since his death on October 4th 2015 that should take him up to April 2016?? Am I missing something?

Shining~
Also wondering why the movie seems to feature Obon, which takes place in August, when if Takeru has had two 99-day extensions since his death on October 4th 2015 that should take him up to April 2016?? Am I missing something?

My guess is that they just want to feature something related to the time the movie is released, even if it makes ZERO sense for it to be there.

Disappointed to hear on different sites that the movie seemed to push Akari at Takeru a lot. We had more than enough of that in Drive, Gaim AND Wizard. Four years in a row is too much.

Regarding the ending of the movie, I read on a Japanese site that

Takeru revives via the Darwin Eyecon's power of "evolution"; but the poster didn't explain how this works?

[hide]
I didn't feel any romance at all. It is the same relationship they have in the show.

Not true, Takeru is revived by all the heroes, not only Darwin. He does have a little speech about evolution but the other heroes do similar things so... not clear. The festival scene one of the lantern boats lights up and then from it some lights come out and revive Takeru.

It could be any festival but what bothers me is the week time jump between when he destroys his own body/ultimate eyecon/extremer driver till he revives that is not in the show.

[/hide]

If y'all have questions please let me know.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
[hide]I may have misunderstood the Darwin thing but iirc this poster also said the Darwin Eyecon's power created Takeru's body that Argos had stashed?

There are two weeks between episodes 42 and 43 so presumably the events of the movie, including Takeru's disappearance, happened in that time. The trailer for the next episode references movie events with Takeru and Akari repeating their "pinky swear" and Kanon apparently praying for her dad[/HIDE]

[hide]I may have misunderstood the Darwin thing but iirc this poster also said the Darwin Eyecon's power created Takeru's body that Argos had stashed?

There are two weeks between episodes 42 and 43 so presumably the events of the movie, including Takeru's disappearance, happened in that time. The trailer for the next episode references movie events with Takeru and Akari repeating their "pinky swear" and Kanon apparently praying for her dad[/HIDE]

[hide]
Not exactly, Takeru's body was in the giant Eyecon world ever since he died (the world was previously the Ermit's). Argos needed the Darwin Eyecon's evolutive power with the other 100 Eyecon to transform Takeru's body into the Ultimate Eyecon / Extremer Driver.
[/hide]