Kamen Rider 2015-2016 New/Rumours Thread : Kamen Rider Ghost

Heroes are forever
I like to think him lifting his hood off like that was a shout-out to AJ Styles.
With AJ Styles currently wrestling in Japan there's a chance someone will show that video to him (maybe Hiroshi Tanahashi :p)
Now I want him in the PV for Ghost's theme.

I don't think I heard the "Ready Go! Kakugo!" part - it just go straight to the "Go-Go-Go Ghost!" part after announcing "ORE SOUL!".....

......so they cut the chant out during the movie premier greetings? :sweat:
The more they cut from that noise, the better.

Extreme Perfect Complete Ultimate !
I actually prefer normal guy with black hair and such, but with thing like this..i'm getting wizard vibe all over again
haruto was better though, his tall body give a plus to me

this ? i dunno, let's just hope his character got great development
.........and an overarching plot structure for the whole story

I... can tell if any of this is actually going to be canon or not. Eyecons coming from space in a tiny ship? The ghosts they correspond to already being there before the eyecons arrive?
The fact that the rock band thing was a dream sequence makes me think that it probably won't make it into the actual series. hope I'm right. The only reason the dancing didn't ruin Gaim is because it was written by an adult anime writer so the dancing was forgotten halfway through, and the series got dark. We've so far seen no indication that this series is anything other than by-the-book.

That said... all of ghost's forms ok gorgeous in motion, and the cgi on the eyecons looks like a step up from what came previously.Hope the have the budget to sustain it all series, because these kind of visuals are normally reserved for the movies. I like how "street" the belt sounds. randomly yelling "eeyyyeee???" before he transforms xD And it doesn't seem to sing, which is bonus. I hope they're able to reconcile the 2 description of ghost we've had so far: The very samey 'emotional energetic main character tm" of Takeru, and the 'sorrowful rider who doesn't forgive those who take life for granted' of ghost.

So, overall, cautiously optimistic. it looks like a lot of fun.

and-here-we-go.jpg

A fun little dream sequence to show off the forms. They don't really look any bulkier in motion than previous Rider suits. The villain footsoldiers look vaguely Shocker-ish which is cool. I'm sure the aliens stuff was just a bit of fun and the dancing was just to show off the main form glowing in the dark (I'm guessing it's the only form they've built to do that).

However it will be interesting to see if those ghosts will appear in the show, Imagin style. That CGI just seems too polished for something they're only going to use once. :hmm:

Anyway, just a little tease. I shall continue to be excited for the show to begin.

Lurker
The only reason the dancing didn't ruin Gaim is because it was written by an adult anime writer so the dancing was forgotten halfway through, and the series got dark. We've so far seen no indication that this series is anything other than by-the-book.

The dancing wasn't forgotten, it wasn't as prevalent in the second half but it was always there.

I really hope the eyecons aren't sentient like the shift cars were (which was forgotten halfway through).

I liked him when he wasn't a god
I actually prefer normal guy with black hair and such, but with thing like this..i'm getting wizard vibe all over again
haruto was better though, his tall body give a plus to me

Nine out of 17 main Riders in Heisei have had dyed hair. That's almost half of them. It's hardly "not normal" is it?