Kamen Rider 2015-2016 New/Rumours Thread : Kamen Rider Ghost

Kamen Rider Dark Kabuto
I'm enjoying the Ghost designs so far but the amount of bulk in the upper body in all of his forms is really off-putting to me. Maybe I'm just too used to the slim designs in Drive. Even Type Wild had puny arms.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
The Rider form is going to look especially jarring if our hero is really being played by a small skinny kid like Nishime

Newton would look better if the lines on the suit were blue as well to match the jacket and gloves.

MV Maker
I'm starting to worry that those suits will be so bulky that they become hard to work with (I assume Toei learned their lesson with Kiva, but still).

One of the Lord's Angels
http://kamenriderghost.tumblr.com/post/126198995380/the-first-minute-is-shinnosuke-talking-about-who

I managed to find a recording of the Kamen Rider Drive & Ghost phone call promotion that just started today. After comparing Ghost's voice with this video of Shun Nishime, it sounds like he'll be playing Takeru aka Ghost.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjYdgW9pXvg

I think you maybe right despite the fact that apparently he's in competition right now. According to the Kamen Rider Ghost tumblr, Ryouta Kobayashi and a former Kamen Rider Series cast member are also rumored to be Kamen Rider Ghost. Will not reveal who that person is unless that person is officially Ghost. Anyway, I believe that Shun Nishime is the most likely candidate for Kamen Rider Ghost and if selected than this will be the 3rd year in a row where the Kamen Rider Series will have a winner from the JUNON Boy contest and he's the most recent winner.

Kamen Rider Dark Kabuto
I'm starting to worry that those suits will be so bulky that they become hard to work with (I assume Toei learned their lesson with Kiva, but still).

That's my main concern. The recent Riders we've gotten have had really distinct fighting styles and it would be such a shame if that stopped.

I think the jackets make the suit look more bulky than it actually is, although there does seem to be some thick armour underneath...

Last edited:
Lurker
I think the jackets make the suit look more bulky than it actually is, although there does seem to be some thick armour underneath...

There's a weird clear panel thing on his chest a la Kiwami arms, but I get the feeling that the design makes it look heavier than it really is. I think once we see it moving, it'll look a lot more swooshy, for lack of a better term. I'm wondering if they're gonna drop the hoods on the other forms. Musashi looks distinctly attached to the helmet, but I wonder about the others.