Kamen Rider 2015-2016 New/Rumours Thread : Kamen Rider Ghost

I liked him when he wasn't a god
I think people assume most Riders are teenagers now but no, they're not, not really. With the exception of Gentaro (whose show is set in a high school and it's plot-relevant), and Philip (who's half of the main Rider, but Shotaro is the main POV character) all other Riders from Decade onwards have been adults. Even out of the roster of supporting Riders, the only teenagers are Meteor, Ryugen, and Mach (who's 18-19, so only just still a teenager)

Toei really wants to keep the cast underwraps for the moment huh...

It's hard to tell age based on just a voice though.
I would assume the minimum age of the lead actor to be at least around 18 (due to laws that prohibit under-18s from overworking. W had two lead actors so it was ok I guess?)

Toei really wants to keep the cast underwraps for the moment huh...

It's hard to tell age based on just a voice though.
I would assume the minimum age of the lead actor to be at least around 18 (due to laws that prohibit under-18s from overworking. W had two lead actors so it was ok I guess?)

Philip was still one of the two main heroes in W and just as prominent as Shotaro, but Masaki Suda was 16 when filming. Sentai is known for putting the actors through a harsh schedule and yet a lot of them are under 18. In theory the lead actor could be younger

At least two reviews of Surprise Future I've read have mentioned that the Ghost Driver
sounds somewhat like Wizard's.

Ghost's appearance in the movie
He appears from a mysterious space. He glows/has an aura.
He changes form, "Ghost Change", into Newton soul, defeats an enemy and then disappears

I think people assume most Riders are teenagers now but no, they're not, not really. With the exception of Gentaro (whose show is set in a high school and it's plot-relevant), and Philip (who's half of the main Rider, but Shotaro is the main POV character) all other Riders from Decade onwards have been adults. Even out of the roster of supporting Riders, the only teenagers are Meteor, Ryugen, and Mach (who's 18-19, so only just still a teenager)

I... didn't say that? Were you replying to my comment? I just said the thematic idea of ghost, that he will learn to accept the feelings of great men, suggested to me that he would be a teenager... I know the ages of the kamen riders...

Where's that from? Was it played on radio or what?

Rude, Takeru. Interrupting your predecessor before he's even off the air. Kids these days, no respect, etc.

I... didn't say that? Were you replying to my comment? I just said the thematic idea of ghost, that he will learn to accept the feelings of great men, suggested to me that he would be a teenager... I know the ages of the kamen riders...

No, I wasn't replying to you. I was going on a tangent in anticipation of the complaints that always come up at casting time whenever a young teenage actor is rumoured. And lest anyone still be peeved, just to remind you that this was one of the other JUNON finalists last year: http://contents.oricon.co.jp/upimg/news/20141124/2044957_201411240717064001416799030a.jpg Bet Nishime looks good to you now, doesn't he

At least two reviews of Surprise Future I've read have mentioned that the Ghost Driver
sounds somewhat like Wizard's.

Oh that's just great :shakefist

Ghost's appearance in the movie
He appears from a mysterious space. He glows/has an aura.
He changes form, "Ghost Change", into Newton soul, defeats an enemy and then disappears

In other words, Toei still hasn't learned how to integrate heroes well in the year off they took from these cameos.

A2IiZyh.jpg

0ZMHrRm.jpg