Kamen Rider 2015-2016 New/Rumours Thread : Kamen Rider Ghost

Wasn't she 16?

She certainly looked high school age, or at least so I remember.

It's been a long time since I watched Kabuto so I don't remember the character's age, but the actress was 15 during Kabuto's run.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
Gosh, she looked way younger than that to me. Ah well, point conceded

Heroes are forever
Speaking of people who don't look their age, Alice Hirose (Tackle in Movie War 2010) was 14 at the time. On that note, Kyoko Okada (the original Tackle) was 17 at the time, or so I've heard.

Hell, at the age she is right now Alice could even come back as a "female lead" or anothe role for a future Rider series (or even this one).

One of the Lord's Angels
Hey, first off before I say anything, I wanna apologize for what I said and how it was handle. I didn't expect all the negativity and it kind of overwhelmed me to the point where I was almost an emotional wreak.

Anyway, I want to say something though I sure someone may have already mentioned it.
I've looked into the forums lately and two names have come up.

瀬戸利樹 (Toshiki Seto) and 西銘駿 (Jun Nishime)

Jun's name has been mentioned at least two times in the Japanese forums while Toshiki's name has been mentioned frequently. As for which one of them will be in the show, I honestly don't know despite the fact that there's a chance that both may be in the show; but just what character will they play if they're in. There's also a chance that neither are in and someone is that guessing out the show's cast since we only have the production crew. Hopefully we'll find out within the next couple of days and if not, expect everything to be answered when the time comes.

Until then everyone, in my aunt's words "Peace and Hair grease" See you guys around and be sure to follow me on twitter because I'll be using the site more and more soon.

Shining~
It's been a long time since I watched Kabuto so I don't remember the character's age, but the actress was 15 during Kabuto's run.

Wasn't the character she's playing is younger? At least according to KR Wikia, which is sometimes not exactly the most reliable source out there.....

Toku Prince
Jun's name has been mentioned at least two times in the Japanese forums while Toshiki's name has been mentioned frequently. As for which one of them will be in the show, I honestly don't know despite the fact that there's a chance that both may be in the show; but just what character will they play if they're in. There's also a chance that neither are in and someone is that guessing out the show's cast since we only have the production crew. Hopefully we'll find out within the next couple of days and if not, expect everything to be answered when the time comes.

Don't worry about it. None of us handled it properly. Anyways, I heard about Toshiki Seto but not Jun Nishime. I wish Toshiki had some sort of social media account. I was hoping to see if he was busy filming anything or if he had stuff coming up that would conflict with filming a series but I couldn't find him on twitter or ameblo.

Doesn't look like Jun has any active social media accounts either. He'd be the second youngest Kamen Rider if he is Ghost.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
According to TaintedSeraph's news blog, people who saw the movie are reporting that Ghost sounds like a young teenager, so could it be Nishime after all? Him being that age would make sense, with the plot summary saying "Takeru becomes a Rider to save his childhood friend" which is the kind of storyline they usually give to a teen character ...

It's also confirmed that Ghost is just credited as "???" in the movie. Thanks for that, Toei ... :s

According to TaintedSeraph's news blog, people who saw the movie are reporting that Ghost sounds like a young teenager, so could it be Nishime after all? Him being that age would make sense, with the plot summary saying "Takeru becomes a Rider to save his childhood friend" which is the kind of storyline they usually give to a teen character ...

It's also confirmed that Ghost is just credited as "???" in the movie. Thanks for that, Toei ... :s

I guess I've sort of assumed for awhile it was a kid, just from the thematic idea of "accepting the feelings of great men", it very much has an air of a pubescent coming-of-age story. I think this'll be interesting because the idea of a young person dying is very tragic, but younger characters in these shows tend to have alot of comedic elements. Hopefully both those things get exploited to good effect.