Kamen Rider 2015-2016 New/Rumours Thread : Kamen Rider Ghost

Extreme Perfect Complete Ultimate !
according to those rumors, spectre maybe our second rider right !??
and it seems like we're back using the gadget friends again -_____-

This schedule says that the series Kamen Rider Ghost starts in October 4th, but Ghost himself will make his tv series debut in September, so it seems like we might get something like Gaim's debut in Wizard's two final special episodes again. Although he's also in the movie too, unlike Gaim.

KamenRiderGhost_01_zpst7cgoo5g.jpg

Hey just in time for halloween cause october is the month halloween as october 31st is the day of halloween and the reason ghost will appear in september you see next year is kamen riders 45th anniversary so maybe they celebrate this year by having all riders showa and heisei in this special (original cats won't appear just the costumed ones) wish kuuga's actor joe would appear.

"Kamen Rider Spectre." Interesting. And if this is real, and he's coming out that quickly, we may be looking at another 3-4 rider series (which is a good thing).
Also, "GC0_." "Ghost Change" series?

sigh..wish there is a future where children will focus on one rider and focus only less on collectibles and buy just one toy only just like the time kuuga did. :sly:

according to those rumors, spectre maybe our second rider right !??
and it seems like we're back using the gadget friends again -_____-

Well duh its like i predicted a ghostbuster themed rider because he use technology while the ghost rider does paranormal way and he will appear in 2016.

Last edited:
I liked him when he wasn't a god
I don't think a single-Rider show would be good for the franchise. First of all there would be a gap in the toyline that would have to be filled with something else, even if it's a bunch more forms for the main Rider. Second, the last lone hero was 15 years ago and a lot about Kamen Rider has changed since then. What we'd get in a newer show would probably be less like Kuuga, and more like Kamen Rider's equivalent of Daigo Kiryu or Nick from Mystic Force

Lurker
Everything looks promising so far, now let's hope the show will get a good director and writer

I don't think a single-Rider show would be good for the franchise. First of all there would be a gap in the toyline that would have to be filled with something else, even if it's a bunch more forms for the main Rider. Second, the last lone hero was 15 years ago and a lot about Kamen Rider has changed since then. What we'd get in a newer show would probably be less like Kuuga, and more like Kamen Rider's equivalent of Daigo Kiryu or Nick from Mystic Force

yeah,so whats wrong with a little nostalgia and retro thing for once i mean sure having secondary riders is similar to what sentai did nowadays with sixth sentai rangers and mechas but what is wrong with a single rider show just once it will be just like back in the days of black and kuuga

But I think the current audience might not be able to take to a modern rider show if it was ala Kuuga, because times have changed.

No need to worry about directors..each sentai and rider series has a team of directors who work in rotation(usually 2 eps at a time).
It's likely that the team currently working on Drive will move on to work on Ghost.

The head writer and subwriters on the other hand...I think the choice will depend on who the head producer is, as well.

"Nostalgia" or "Retro" for Kamen Rider would be a solo new Rider, but guest appearances of past Riders, especially towards the final story arc, not just a solo Rider. They certainly wouldn't do that in a new solo Rider show anyway, unless it's an anniversary from the start.

yeah,so whats wrong with a little nostalgia and retro thing for once i mean sure having secondary riders is similar to what sentai did nowadays with sixth sentai rangers and mechas but what is wrong with a single rider show just once it will be just like back in the days of black and kuuga

Nothing's "wrong" with it per se, but it's so long since we had one that doing it may cause problems ...

Nothing's "wrong" with it per se, but it's so long since we had one that doing it may cause problems ...

If have the power to tell bandai and toei i could tell them just once to make a single rider series because we maybe living in a 21st century with internet and stuff but we need a single rider just once not only for nostalgia's sake but for everyone to experience the story about a lone hero fighting against evil and protect humanity rather than a second one to interfere the story.

If have the power to tell bandai and toei i could tell them just once to make a single rider series because we maybe living in a 21st century with internet and stuff but we need a single rider just once not only for nostalgia's sake but for everyone to experience the story about a lone hero fighting against evil and protect humanity rather than a second one to interfere the story.

Having a lone hero doesn't guarantee he'd be well written nor that another character wouldn't "interfere". It's likely the Rider would still have a rival/foil who'd suck up focus and screen time, that person just wouldn't be a Rider