Kamen Rider 2015-2016 New/Rumours Thread : Kamen Rider Ghost

I liked him when he wasn't a god
****, the rumors of aikawa have debunked..
i think it's gonna be kobayashi then

I wish she'd stop writing for Toei altogether, but I said I'd take anyone over Aikawa, so I have to stand by that. (Plus, on the whole I like Den-O and OOO more than I like Decade and Blade ...)

Hey everyone ;) put on your "imagination hats" because we got an silhouette of KR ghost so draw up with your imagination and draw what KR ghost looks like until his official reveal:

tumblr_nql38nBdCg1utj85ho1_400.jpg

Extreme Perfect Complete Ultimate !
it's fake..how long you've been on this forum ??

R

raden238

That picture looks like it was taken from a video game. A Sonic the Hedgehog character.

Kamen Rider Klock
****, the rumors of aikawa have debunked..
i think it's gonna be kobayashi then

I like Kobayashi's work a lot. OOO is one of my favorite Rider series, and she's been working on JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Garo: Honoo no Koukin, and AOT since then, all three shows I enjoy. If she can create good strong characters like she did in OOO, I think Ghost has a chance of being good.

Kamen Rider Klock
http://kamenriderghost.tumblr.com/post/123100228550/time-for-some-rumours-from-an-unknown-source-the

The Ghost Driver is a “Doll Driver” and is usually an ordinary belt, referred to as the “Ghost Belt”, while the Ghost Icons are kept in eye-like capsules.

The “Ghost Icons” are defeated enemies who have been sealed away as ‘dolls’. These dolls are inserted into the Ghost Driver, which allows the doll’s soul to possess the host and transform into Kamen Rider Ghost.

Interesting stuff. So, maybe it's a Den-O scenario then if the soul possess the host and uses the body to fight as Ghost.