Kamen Rider 2015-2016 New/Rumours Thread : Kamen Rider Ghost

Class of 2005
I hope for a good writer and director. Get Chiaki J. Konaka (Digimon Tamers, Ultraman Gaia) to write a Rider show for once.

that be awesome. gaia was gnarly good man I hated thats its the only one with 2.

Class of 2005
It's from twitter. Just fan art of what they want Ghost to look like. The artist was even 'freaking out' a little because its getting posted by other people and spread around. (Source)

It looks extremely hot for fan made though so he shouldn't be too "Freaky" about it, maybe he gets hired in the future, lol.

Class of 2005
I'm hoping this series is a cross between hibiki gaim Kiva and wizard. my only problem with the supposedly image is that the head looks too bulbous but once we get it finalized images I can make judgement still hoping this series is in the noir / dark show courses to be marketed to kids so couldn't be too dark but I would like something for the audience that grew up with kamen rider and appealing to the younger audience as well

if you take out gaim and I'll pay for your dinner

R

raden238

[hide]
11667524_914606788597554_8651074556839636889_n.jpg
[/hide]

seems like the fan pages are blowing up with this newly surfaced shots of Kamen Rider Ghost (possibly)

A purple and black color scheme for Ghost's default form?? Count me in :). But he looks very similar to the Zect Riders and Psyga too. Wasn't Drive leaked by a spy shot too?? I hope Ghost has that horror motif like Kiva. The form changes being based on different ghosts would be so cool. We need that spookyness.

Toku Prince
It's a photoshop of Kamen Rider Meteor. Besides, orange/black is rumoured to be the main colour-scheme for Ghost. I'd love for him to have a purple form though.

A purple and black color scheme for Ghost's default form?? Count me in :). But he looks very similar to the Zect Riders and Psyga too. Wasn't Drive leaked by a spy shot too?? I hope Ghost has that horror motif like Kiva. The form changes being based on different ghosts would be so cool. We need that spookyness.

I didn't see his form properly cause its all blurred.

Kamen Rider Klock
Gonna have to wait a few more weeks to see Ghost. But hey, they haven't been as secretive about Ghost as they were with Drive. I remember last year, where we got almost no news about it.

Extreme Perfect Complete Ultimate !
****, the rumors of aikawa have debunked..
i think it's gonna be kobayashi then