Kamen Rider 2015-2016 New/Rumours Thread : Kamen Rider Ghost

Well, with July's scans already surfacing, I think it's only a matter of time before we get at least a silhouette of Ghost.

Toku Prince
Well, with July's scans already surfacing, I think it's only a matter of time before we get at least a silhouette of Ghost.

Not in Televikun or TV Magazine we won't be. They never do that. Though Televikun did at least mention Ghost a bit in this issue but it was just a generic "read our next issue for a shocking announcement" thing.

Toy catalogue will be out in a few weeks. For reference, Drive's leaked on July 23rd/24th and Gaim's leaked on July 25th but Wizard's leaked on July 12th.

Just hope he has distinct eyes this time. Wizard, Gaim and even drive kinda played fast and loose with that aspect. I like the bug eyes :c

So is it true that Ghost is having a appearance in the upcoming Drive movie? I don't get why Gaim and Drive never had their own movie cameos, but Ghost is finally going to have one?

Lurker
Apparently, Toei wanted to try something that hasn't been done since Kiva (not counting the completely forgettable Den-O and Kiva crossover).

6l48k9h.gif

So is it true that Ghost is having a appearance in the upcoming Drive movie? I don't get why Gaim and Drive never had their own movie cameos, but Ghost is finally going to have one?

Yes, they confirmed Kamen Rider Ghost will appear during the movie's press conference a few weeks back.

[hide]
11667524_914606788597554_8651074556839636889_n.jpg
[/hide]

seems like the fan pages are blowing up with this newly surfaced shots of Kamen Rider Ghost (possibly)

It's morphin time! Dragonzord!
I'm hoping this series is a cross between hibiki gaim Kiva and wizard. my only problem with the supposedly image is that the head looks too bulbous but once we get it finalized images I can make judgement still hoping this series is in the noir / dark show courses to be marketed to kids so couldn't be too dark but I would like something for the audience that grew up with kamen rider and appealing to the younger audience as well