Kamen Rider 2015-2016 New/Rumours Thread : Kamen Rider Ghost

Lurker
Besides the fact that the entire thing was caused by twats and ended by twats? Yeah, I have a deep seeded hatred for the second half of Blade….

Double yeah for the fact that I thought the android episodes were extremely terrible! I wouldn't minded if they went a different (L)angle with the big bads, but christ, there were obvious fillers for the final battle!

I liked him when he wasn't a god
On another note ... we usually have scans by now, but this month we don't. Doesn't that make it more likely that as reported Ghost will appear in Televikun released on July 1? (I should think Toei would want to prevent leaks surrounding a new show)

Toku Prince
On another note ... we usually have scans by now, but this month we don't. Doesn't that make it more likely that as reported Ghost will appear in Televikun released on July 1? (I should think Toei would want to prevent leaks surrounding a new show)

Scans don't always show up around the 24th/25th. Latest we've gotten them is the 28th. It could be that no one wants to get in trouble for selling copies early because of Ghost but stuff like that hasn't really stopped leaks before. I guess just try not to get your hopes up? We may just end up with Super Dead Heat Drive and a bit of movie news along with gold spray paint Medic or Heart.

Have you guys seen this image yet? Is it fake? I did a google search and I found nothing.

11258200_477856902372413_4221351141281515933_o.jpg

Toku Prince
Have you guys seen this image yet? Is it fake? I did a google search and I found nothing.

It's from twitter. Just fan art of what they want Ghost to look like. The artist was even 'freaking out' a little because its getting posted by other people and spread around. (Source)

Someone posted it on a Japanese Facebook group which is why I asked. I do admit it does look neat.

They could use "The Crow" concept to have the protagonist be brought back from death to take revenge on those who took everything from him and woman he loved.

Lurker
That's kind of how "evil science" plots go.

The fact that everything was caused by a git? Yeah, thanks…. Also that president thing was garbage. How 'bout actually convince people better with humanity being hopeless… Without the hypocrisy?

11258200_477856902372413_4221351141281515933_o.jpg

It looks so scary and cool.

They could use "The Crow" concept to have the protagonist be brought back from death to take revenge on those who took everything from him and woman he loved.

How about these two concepts

1)A guy who accidently releases monsters and died has to redeem himself by transforming into a rider and fight against the demon monsters before going to the afterlife

I think this plot is about a guy who accidently releases the current themes monsters which cause his death but he is suddenly revived except he is now half human half ghost like danny phantom and the specter from DC now he transforms into a rider and fights against the monsters he accidently released so that he will not only move on to the afterlife when he finally defeated them but also has to save the world from them before they destroy it there will be a secondary rider who might be a paranormal investigator and use technology as a theme loosely based on ghostbusters. In the final episode after the final monster is defeated the protagonist gains peace and now moves on to the afterlife and it ends with one of his friends who are married and have a baby named after the protagonist possible that the protagonist is now reincarnated as their son or daughter or in a earn your happy ending part after the protagonist defeats the final monster he is suddenly resurrected and is now alive again but has to keep some of his riders powers incase if the demon monsters ever return.

2)This plot is about a guy and a spirit who fuse together to become a kamen rider which a combination of Den O and W, (i like this one)

I think this plot is about a guy and a spirit who fused as a kamen rider just like den O and W,The story begins when the protagonist was tempted by a demon spirit to release his demon spirit brethren from the sealed tomb thing ( as tv trope would say Sealed evil in a can) so that he can reward with something he wants and as he finally found a tomb he is about to open it but is halted by a spirit who is the heroic one that sealed the monsters in the tomb which cost him his life by the big bad during their final battle and it also never allows him to go to the afterlife leaving himself to protect the tomb from anyone who would open it and as the protagonist and the spirit fight each other the demon who tempted the protagonist reveal his true colors and unseal the tomb causing the demon spirits to roam the earth and conquer it ,the protagonist who witness their escape felt betrayed and regret to himself that he is responsible for this but the spirit decided to atone him by giving him a belt and let himself fused with the protagonist so they can turn themselves into one rider now the protagonist and the spirit in the body of a rider must fight against the demon spirits who are roaming the earth to destroy and conquer.

A secondary rider might be a spirit in a ancient like rider type armor and will not reveal his civilian form since he is dead and if he has a civilian form he will remain as a spirit.

The final arc will reveal the big bad as the spirits brother who turn himself into a demon due to his darkness within and is responsible for killing the spirit when he was a human during their final battle and before sealing him to the tomb. After the final battle is ended with the spirits brother defeated during the penultimate episode the spirit is finally freed ands moves on to the afterlife but not before thanking the protagonist before fading away.The final episode which will be the epilogue has the protagonist transform into a rider without his spirit friend as he is fighting some minor but remaining demons who are wandering the earth he encounters a powerful minor monster which he cannot handle in his rider state until his friend the spirit comes back and decides to remain here for a while since there are some minor monsters left which the protagonist is glad and then it ends with them once again fuse as their rider form fight against the remaining demons similar like how W series ended.

What do you think?