Kamen Rider 2015-2016 New/Rumours Thread : Kamen Rider Ghost

Lurker
IMO, Blade had its best run during the period Mutsuki was under Category Ace's influence and Hajime struggles with Joker until he gets the Wild Card, everything that followed it was just average

Freaking hate Blade.... People said that the second half was what attracted people to it (personally I had not issues with the first half), when it contained some of the worst episodes in the franchise.
Blade changed head writers halfway through, from Imai Shoji to Aikawa Sho
I think that's why there's a difference between the 1st half and 2nd half.

Extreme Perfect Complete Ultimate !
Lol... i dont clearly see the "INFO" text in that, so i just assume that he just got banned :laugh:

anyway, really hyped if he's indeed the one to be the head writer (becoz of decade) since nowadays the head writer's almost doing the entire series with his own (just a few eps to be written by secondary writers)

Lurker
This is rumored to be the shadow of Ghost, nothing is confirmed
[hide]
11403484_1629494023931800_7128717391157036761_n.jpg
[/hide]

Toku Prince
This is rumored to be the shadow of Ghost, nothing is confirmed
[hide]
11403484_1629494023931800_7128717391157036761_n.jpg
[/hide]

Where the heck did you even find that fake thing? It's literally just a random silhouette put next to text from the trademark filing to make it seem more convincing... Not to mention that the text underneath the figure is literally just mirrored meaning the rest of the silhouette was probably made by take half of an image, flipping it, and making a completely symmetrical fake Rider silhouette.

Lurker
Where the heck did you even find that fake thing? It's literally just a random silhouette put next to text from the trademark filing to make it seem more convincing... Not to mention that the text underneath the figure is literally just mirrored meaning the rest of the silhouette was probably made by take half of an image, flipping it, and making a completely symmetrical fake Rider silhouette.

Like I said, it's not confirmed. Sorry if I upset you with my post

Lurker
Oh no, sorry. It's not like I was mad at you or anything. It's just so fake looking... I've seen a lot more work put into fakes than that.

It's okay, I was also pretty sure it was fake, I just thought I should share it since this is a rumour thread after all

Sorry, but I thought most of the second half of blade was terrible. Especially the android ones.

What was wrong with the Trial Series? I liked the whole "playing God with horrific consequences" theme the show had at that point.