Kamen Rider 2015-2016 New/Rumours Thread : Kamen Rider Ghost

Extreme Perfect Complete Ultimate !
why? blade is one of my favorite's rider series, and i admit the first quarter of it were the ones that keep me going on till the end

anyway, what's with aikawa having banned ? honestly i never heard such a thing, in here or on another site
or i'm just way too left behind fot this :laugh:

I liked him when he wasn't a god
(spoilers for the ending of Blade)

I think having Kenzaki (a genuinely good, heroic person) sacrifice himself for a murdering scumbag like Hajime is wrong. There's no justification for it. Even though it's supposed to be a heroic sacrifice, no way does someone like Hajime deserve to live at Kenzaki's expense. I view it similarly to the way that some people hated Kouta sacrificing himself to redeem Micchy in Gaim ... except that Kouta *didn't* choose to become an Overlord solely for Micchy's sake, so I think Blade is worse

Info ban just means Aikawa isn't allowed to talk about the project until July 3rd. This is standard and happens on every show so that stuff doesn't leak to the public too early.

R

raden238

(spoilers for the ending of Blade)

I think having Kenzaki (a genuinely good, heroic person) sacrifice himself for a murdering scumbag like Hajime is wrong. There's no justification for it. Even though it's supposed to be a heroic sacrifice, no way does someone like Hajime deserve to live at Kenzaki's expense. I view it similarly to the way that some people hated Kouta sacrificing himself to redeem Micchy in Gaim ... except that Kouta *didn't* choose to become an Overlord solely for Micchy's sake, so I think Blade is worse

Info ban just means Aikawa isn't allowed to talk about the project until July 3rd. This is standard and happens on every show so that stuff doesn't leak to the public too early.

I agree with that. Amane was pretty selfish and Kenzaki has to bear her sins for the rest of his life. I didn't like the Blade ending because of that. Gaim handled it better and I personally think that only the fans wanted Micchy to die. Every character in the show wanted to help Micchy because he was young, misguided and confused.

Extreme Perfect Complete Ultimate !
oh, that..i thought he got banned for not be able to write stories again

Have there been any rumours about the main cast yet?

No

If that happened, it probably wouldn't be made public! Every show has an "info ban", and everyone involved with the show has to obey it. It doesn't mean Aikawa's done anything wrong

No no. It just means he can't tell anyone about the project he's currently working on until that date. He wrote three episodes of ToQger so I doubt he's out of favour or anything like that.

*searches for which episodes he wrote* He wrote the one about Mio and Mikey, the one about Hikari and his teacher, and the one where Kagura/Tokacchi rescue the others and some children who have all been trapped on a Kuliner. Hmm, I don't remember those ones being overly-cynical and gross ... but I still don't particularly wanna see him as a head writer again

Lurker
Freaking hate Blade.... People said that the second half was what attracted people to it (personally I had not issues with the first half), when it contained some of the worst episodes in the franchise.