Kamen Rider 2015-2016 New/Rumours Thread : Kamen Rider Ghost

"Training."
At this point, I just want to see Stronger doing his introductory speech in a modern movie. It's crazy how they haven't done it once. Maybe get recorded audio from the show, like how they had Shinigami's original actor in The First.

I was surprised that they didn't do it in MegaMax. The opening scene with Stronger was the perfect opportunity.

[video=youtube;jbcKctLP_Zc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbcKctLP_Zc[/video]

Hold me

Toku Prince
Takumi didn't die at the end of Faiz. The retcon is in Kamen Rider #4.

Takumi died at the end of 555. Kamen Rider #3/#4 both prove it. The original ending of 555 never happened because of Shocker messing with history so Takumi never died. Takumi then became an anomaly at the end of GP, creating the time loop in #4 (because he didn't want to die).

I was surprised that they didn't do it in MegaMax. The opening scene with Stronger was the perfect opportunity.

Hold me

*holds you*

Also, I would love to see this happening too; it'll show the kiddies who is the REAL kabuto Rider >:3

Heroes are forever
Takumi died at the end of 555. Kamen Rider #3/#4 both prove it. The original ending of 555 never happened because of Shocker messing with history so Takumi never died. Takumi then became an anomaly at the end of GP, creating the time loop in #4 (because he didn't want to die).
The series itself before these movies came out had him surviving. That's what they retconned. The ending we saw in the series is not the one they are following.

Meh, since when did dying keep a main Rider down? Just ask Drive. Or Gaim. Or Fourze, Double (Phillip), Decade, Ryuki, Kuuga, Riderman, #1 or #2...
Fixed.

I wouldn't say Riders 1 and 2 died, though. It just seemed like they died (I assume you're talking about the second episode of V3, instead of the many near-deaths Hongo took in the original series in which this point still stands anyway). I guess this also applies to Riderman.

The others clearly did die and came back from the dead.

"Training."
The Takumi we followed in KRT was still the Takumi in GP/#4? That movie was a nice development for Takumi. Shame if they retconned that.

The series itself before these movies came out had him surviving. That's what they retconned. The ending we saw in the series is not the one they are following.

The Faiz series ending
didn't show him dying, but foreshadowed his death, when his vision becomes blurry at the end. So, I wouldn't necessarily call Kamen Rider 4 a retcon in that sense.

The Takumi we followed in KRT was still the Takumi in GP/#4? That movie was a nice development for Takumi. Shame if they retconned that.

Kamen Rider 4 doesn't reference KRT directly.
However, the history modifying machine even gives an excuse for Takumi's modified flashback in KRT.

KR4 does reference the Faiz tv show directly though, using tv show flashbacks for when the true history is mentioned, aside from the scene that shows Takumi's death itself.

I was actually being sarcastic, speaking like a supposed idea-proposer for a meeting between Toei and Bandai.

Me: Hey! How about we make this Rider so and so? It'll be like old times -

Higher-ups: NO! *cross arms* COLLECTIBLES!!

But yeah, a simple, refreshing idea would be nice for this year's series. And having that kind of bike would focus on the "Rider" expect. Like Drive's car.

Amon's idea sounds good too, very Stronger-like.

Yeah i felt about that the same way about the current conditions :redface2:

Hold me

Because the production don't have time for it.

Will they do something about the horror theme? Make up for Kiva's failure?

True KR Ghost is a ghost. But will there be not only horror film monsters but also yokai?

KR Ghost could probably follow the concept of "The Crow".

2147_.jpg

I really don't think it'll be youkai. Two youkai-themed shows running together is highly unlikely.