Kamen Rider 2015-2016 New/Rumours Thread : Kamen Rider Ghost

What if they go with a Faust type of theme similar to Ghost Rider and Spawn where our main hero becomes a Ghost Kamen Rider by making a deal with the devil and he ends up using his powers for good then evil?

Kamen Rider Klock
What if they go with a Faust type of theme similar to Ghost Rider and Spawn where our main hero becomes a Ghost Kamen Rider by making a deal with the devil and he ends up using his powers for good then evil?

Eh, wouldn't be against it. Especially if it messed with his memories like Spawn. But I also like Pallete's idea of a Rider reminiscent of the Showa era.

I was actually being sarcastic, speaking like a supposed idea-proposer for a meeting between Toei and Bandai.

Me: Hey! How about we make this Rider so and so? It'll be like old times -

Higher-ups: NO! *cross arms* COLLECTIBLES!!

But yeah, a simple, refreshing idea would be nice for this year's series. And having that kind of bike would focus on the "Rider" expect. Like Drive's car.

Amon's idea sounds good too, very Stronger-like.

Otaku University Student
Wasn't there a rumor quite awhile back with regard to a Ghost rider? With the secondary theme being music, the gimmick would be discs that spun ala Rider 1's belt and the main hero would be the ghost, having to possess the secondary characters to transform.

Why is every good TV show Cancelled
Ugh. I guarantee this thread will, until we start getting something solid, completely ruin the series for most people.:laugh:

But, with a ghost themed Kamen Rider & how interesting & unique Japanese folklore is, I bet this'll be pretty good. But, aren't people worried about it ending up too similar to Garo?

Toku Prince
Ghost uses the Ghost Driver to transform. Gangan Sabre is most likely his sword. Then there's something called Ghost Icon, which is probably the gimmick.

Lurker
The term "Ghost Icon" reminds me of early Fourze rumors of his forms and form weapons would be based off/named after of famous warriors and heroes like Elek's Billy the Rod is based off of Billy the Kid. Which I think would more sense for Kamen Rider Ghost. Maybe the Ghost Icons draw their power from spirits of great heroes like have the typical gun form draw inspiration from Billy the Kid (which could be fun to play off Starninger if they have a crossover), the typical heavy melee form off a knight, the midseason form off a famous samurai, and the final off a famous Japanese warlord like Ieyasu (because Japanese spirit I guess)