Kamen Rider 2015-2016 New/Rumours Thread : Kamen Rider Ghost

Next year is also the 40th anniversary of Super Sentai and 50th anniversary of Ultraman. I wonder if Toei are willing to work with Tsuburaya Productions to do one big crossover movie in the Spring?

Next year is also the 40th anniversary of Super Sentai and 50th anniversary of Ultraman. I wonder if Toei are willing to work with Tsuburaya Productions to do one big crossover movie in the Spring?

That would be something, if they can pull it off.

We haven't had a crossover of Kamen Rider and Ultraman outside of video games in over 20 years. If Ultraman X has the card gimmick for it, imagine if Ryuki shows up and Ultraman X scans the advent cards in battle in a crossover film.

We haven't had a crossover of Kamen Rider and Ultraman outside of video games in over 20 years. If Ultraman X has the card gimmick for it, imagine if Ryuki shows up and Ultraman X scans the advent cards in battle in a crossover film.

You could also put the Goseigers in it.

Heroes are forever
Well, it's less up to Toei and more up to the actors and their agencies. Some of the actors are still interested or have no other jobs (basically those who have already reprised their roles) while others don't want to be associated with Kamen Rider anymore (Kuuga, Den-O, Kiva are the ones I know of).

Takeru Sato (Den-O) is more than willing to return, but his agency hasn't allowed him to.

"Training."

Decade arrives in the World of Ultraman X. Simple and effective.

Toku Prince
When are we going to begin seeing images of KR Ghost?

Leaked set photos within the next two or so weeks probably. Toy catalogue sometime mid-July most likely. Televi-kun scans by July 24th or 27th. Press event on July 30th.

Not 100% confirmed. Just going off of past series reveals. If they were following along with W to Fourze's summer movie cameos, we would've seen Ghost on the official Surprise Future movie poster (like OOO, Fourze, and Wizard). We at least know he'll be in the movie though so that narrows everything down to July.

Toku Prince
W-posting with new rumours. Sho Aikawa announced that he's under an information ban that'll end on July 3rd. He may be the main writer for Ghost if his ban has anything to do with the series. This also coincides with a prior rumour that Ghost would be revealed in the next Televikun issue (July 1st).

I liked him when he wasn't a god
Blade has the single worst moral message I have ever seen in Kamen Rider and possibly in any tokusatsu ever, so this prospect does not fill me with joy ...

Kamen Rider press cons always take place on a Thursday, and July 3rd is a Friday ... so could Ghost's press event be Thursday 2nd?