Kamen Rider 2015-2016 New/Rumours Thread : Kamen Rider Ghost

Any chance that the Spring 2016 movie will bring back Shigeki Hosokawa as Hibki? The last two Spring rider movies like to bring back older actors returning as their past roles.

R

raden238

I wanna say for the 45th Anniversary spring Rider movie, Toei is going to do another Kamen Rider Taisen, where we get a bunch of Main Riders reprising their roles. Hibiki and Kiva teaming up with Ghost would be pretty awesome since they all have that demon, horror or ghost motif.

Toku Prince
I wanna say for the 45th Anniversary spring Rider movie, Toei is going to do another Kamen Rider Taisen, where we get a bunch of Main Riders reprising their roles. Hibiki and Kiva teaming up with Ghost would be pretty awesome since they all have that demon, horror or ghost motif.

Well, it's less up to Toei and more up to the actors and their agencies. Some of the actors are still interested or have no other jobs (basically those who have already reprised their roles) while others don't want to be associated with Kamen Rider anymore (Kuuga, Den-O, Kiva are the ones I know of).

I liked him when he wasn't a god
Well, it's less up to Toei and more up to the actors and their agencies. Some of the actors are still interested or have no other jobs (basically those who have already reprised their roles) while others don't want to be associated with Kamen Rider anymore (Kuuga, Den-O, Kiva are the ones I know of).

Or are too expensive for Toei, or have old conflicts with Toei staff, or their agents won't let them do it, or ... Yeah, there's any number of reasons. (IIRC the issue with Kiva's actor is that he's always been one of the more prominent/successful D-Boys, so his management is keen to steer him towards higher-profile stuff and probably wouldn't want him to go back to Kamen Rider, especially as they still use Rider and Sentai to build up the careers of the younger members. Still, the guy playing Nago returned to the franchise recently, maybe they could get him back again ... though Kiva wasn't exactly a hit anyway)

Lurker
I'd love to see Hiro Mizushima come back as Kabuto but I feel like he probably falls into the category of being too expensive or too busy or something.

Toku Prince
I'd love to see Hiro Mizushima come back as Kabuto but I feel like he probably falls into the category of being too expensive or too busy or something.

Yeah, he's a bit busy with his newborn child. I think the due date was supposed to be in May but I haven't seen any announcements from Hiro (and he's pretty active on instagram so you'd think he'd post baby photos).

That might happen

By the way would anyone like to hear my two theories on what the story of kamen rider ghost is about

What about Shigeki Hosokawa? Any chance that he can return as Hibiki?