Kamen Rider 2015-2016 New/Rumours Thread : Kamen Rider Ghost

Oh wow. I'm 99.9% sure I'm going to love the design and possibly even gimmick, I just want to see a photo of the suit before I'm sure.

Still, it looks really cool right now. Wow.

Khaiden

Heroes are forever
The horn seems like the jewel that nearly every Rider has in their helmet taken a step forward.

[hide]
ipd1xzO.jpg
[/hide]
Some early pics of Ghost!
Also, here are the ghost icons:
[hide]
Mt7KPiF.jpg
[/hide]

Edited to hide pics

So bandai and toei once thought of a fashion theme but decided to mix with supernatural by having a ghost who is his parnter look like a hooded cloth being and merge with him to tranform into a rider and instead of a cloth item as collectible they use "icon" in a belt buckle instead hmmmm well played bandai (and toei) well played :eyebrow:

I
I like how rider-y his face is. I've missed the bug eyes. Wonder how the hood's gonna be done. Cloth, or solid like White Wizard?

Actually the bug eyes are still on ghosts face.

Timeline15

So bandai and toei once thought of a fashion theme but decided to mix with supernatural by having a ghost who is his parnter look like a hooded cloth being and merge with him to tranform into a rider and instead of a cloth item as collectible they use "icon" in a belt buckle instead hmmmm well played bandai (and toei) well played :eyebrow:

Actually the bug eyes are still on ghosts face.

I don't think him just having a cloak mean that the clothes theme was ever on the table. Don't forget that rumour also mentioned clothes-hanger based transformation items. It was a fake rumour. Ghost happens to wear a cloak, because of his reaper theme.

Also.... that's what I was saying about the eyes. I'm glad he has them. The last main rider to have traditional eyes was fourze.

TaintedSeraph

Toku Prince
Rakuten has posted various listings of supposed Kamen Rider Ghost 1st quarter merchandise.

Until we get official confirmation, take the following with a huge grain of salt:

[hide]DX Ghost Driver (October)
“4-modes” DX Gangan Sabre (October)
“Gupa Gun” DX Gangan Hand (November)

DX “My” (Ore) Ghost Icon
DX Robin Ghost Icon (October)
DX Billy the Kid Ghost Icon (November)
DX Tutankhamun Ghost Icon (November)
DX Beethoven Ghost Icon & Nobunaga Ghost Icon set (November)
DX Benkei Ghost Icon (December)

GC01 Kamen Rider Ghost “My Soul” (October)
GC02 Musashi Ghost & Edison Ghost set (October)
GC03 Kamen Rider Spectre (November)
GC04 Robin Ghost & Billy the Kid Ghost set (November)
GC05 Tutankhamun Ghost & Nobunaga Ghost set (December)
GC06 Beethoven Ghost & Benkei Ghost set (December)
"Combining Sacred Beast” DX Iguana Ghostriker (November)

Ghost Gadget Series 01 Condor Phone (October)
Ghost Gadget Series 02 Cobra Mobile (November)
Ghost Gadget Series 03 Bat Clock (November)
Ghost Gadget Series 04 Spider Lantern (December)[/hide]

I don't think him just having a cloak mean that the clothes theme was ever on the table. Don't forget that rumour also mentioned clothes-hanger based transformation items. It was a fake rumour. Ghost happens to wear a cloak, because of his reaper theme.

Also.... that's what I was saying about the eyes. I'm glad he has them. The last main rider to have traditional eyes was fourze.

Good point.:disappoin

Rakuten has posted various listings of supposed Kamen Rider Ghost 1st quarter merchandise.

Until we get official confirmation, take the following with a huge grain of salt:

“4-modes†DX Gangan Sabre (October)
“Gupa Gun†DX Gangan Hand (November)

DX “My†(Ore) Ghost Icon

GC01 Kamen Rider Ghost “My Soul†(October)
"Combining Sacred Beast†DX Iguana Ghostriker (November)

You got be kidding ghost forms named after legendary figures i think instead of "those" ghosts these ghosts should be or named after legendary japanese heroes who fight in every era instead including brave heroes who fight from around the world such as lancelot or as its says billy the kid and if it does i hope toei should make a special episode dedicated to stronger which is actually dedicated to the actor Shigeru Araki which will have ghost use a form named after stronger to fight against a black satan monster spirit and also to have a riderman form to honour the late actor Takehisa Yamaguchi

NeonZ

This schedule says that the series Kamen Rider Ghost starts in October 4th, but Ghost himself will make his tv series debut in September, so it seems like we might get something like Gaim's debut in Wizard's two final special episodes again. Although he's also in the movie too, unlike Gaim.

KamenRiderGhost_01_zpst7cgoo5g.jpg

SentaiRiderFan

MV Maker

“4-modes†DX Gangan Sabre (October)
“Gupa Gun†DX Gangan Hand (November)

DX “My†(Ore) Ghost Icon

GC01 Kamen Rider Ghost “My Soul†(October)
"Combining Sacred Beast†DX Iguana Ghostriker (November)

"Kamen Rider Spectre." Interesting. And if this is real, and he's coming out that quickly, we may be looking at another 3-4 rider series (which is a good thing).
Also, "GC0_." "Ghost Change" series?

ferosaki

Extreme Perfect Complete Ultimate !
according to those rumors, spectre maybe our second rider right !??
and it seems like we're back using the gadget friends again -_____-

This schedule says that the series Kamen Rider Ghost starts in October 4th, but Ghost himself will make his tv series debut in September, so it seems like we might get something like Gaim's debut in Wizard's two final special episodes again. Although he's also in the movie too, unlike Gaim.

KamenRiderGhost_01_zpst7cgoo5g.jpg

Hey just in time for halloween cause october is the month halloween as october 31st is the day of halloween and the reason ghost will appear in september you see next year is kamen riders 45th anniversary so maybe they celebrate this year by having all riders showa and heisei in this special (original cats won't appear just the costumed ones) wish kuuga's actor joe would appear.

"Kamen Rider Spectre." Interesting. And if this is real, and he's coming out that quickly, we may be looking at another 3-4 rider series (which is a good thing).
Also, "GC0_." "Ghost Change" series?

sigh..wish there is a future where children will focus on one rider and focus only less on collectibles and buy just one toy only just like the time kuuga did. :sly:

according to those rumors, spectre maybe our second rider right !??
and it seems like we're back using the gadget friends again -_____-

Well duh its like i predicted a ghostbuster themed rider because he use technology while the ghost rider does paranormal way and he will appear in 2016.

Last edited:

lazycoconut

I liked him when he wasn't a god
I don't think a single-Rider show would be good for the franchise. First of all there would be a gap in the toyline that would have to be filled with something else, even if it's a bunch more forms for the main Rider. Second, the last lone hero was 15 years ago and a lot about Kamen Rider has changed since then. What we'd get in a newer show would probably be less like Kuuga, and more like Kamen Rider's equivalent of Daigo Kiryu or Nick from Mystic Force

I don't think a single-Rider show would be good for the franchise. First of all there would be a gap in the toyline that would have to be filled with something else, even if it's a bunch more forms for the main Rider. Second, the last lone hero was 15 years ago and a lot about Kamen Rider has changed since then. What we'd get in a newer show would probably be less like Kuuga, and more like Kamen Rider's equivalent of Daigo Kiryu or Nick from Mystic Force

yeah,so whats wrong with a little nostalgia and retro thing for once i mean sure having secondary riders is similar to what sentai did nowadays with sixth sentai rangers and mechas but what is wrong with a single rider show just once it will be just like back in the days of black and kuuga

Solari

But I think the current audience might not be able to take to a modern rider show if it was ala Kuuga, because times have changed.

No need to worry about directors..each sentai and rider series has a team of directors who work in rotation(usually 2 eps at a time).
It's likely that the team currently working on Drive will move on to work on Ghost.

The head writer and subwriters on the other hand...I think the choice will depend on who the head producer is, as well.

NeonZ

"Nostalgia" or "Retro" for Kamen Rider would be a solo new Rider, but guest appearances of past Riders, especially towards the final story arc, not just a solo Rider. They certainly wouldn't do that in a new solo Rider show anyway, unless it's an anniversary from the start.

lazycoconut

yeah,so whats wrong with a little nostalgia and retro thing for once i mean sure having secondary riders is similar to what sentai did nowadays with sixth sentai rangers and mechas but what is wrong with a single rider show just once it will be just like back in the days of black and kuuga

Nothing's "wrong" with it per se, but it's so long since we had one that doing it may cause problems ...

Nothing's "wrong" with it per se, but it's so long since we had one that doing it may cause problems ...

If have the power to tell bandai and toei i could tell them just once to make a single rider series because we maybe living in a 21st century with internet and stuff but we need a single rider just once not only for nostalgia's sake but for everyone to experience the story about a lone hero fighting against evil and protect humanity rather than a second one to interfere the story.

lazycoconut

If have the power to tell bandai and toei i could tell them just once to make a single rider series because we maybe living in a 21st century with internet and stuff but we need a single rider just once not only for nostalgia's sake but for everyone to experience the story about a lone hero fighting against evil and protect humanity rather than a second one to interfere the story.

Having a lone hero doesn't guarantee he'd be well written nor that another character wouldn't "interfere". It's likely the Rider would still have a rival/foil who'd suck up focus and screen time, that person just wouldn't be a Rider

Now on Kickstarter

Latest News

Who's on Discord?