Kamen Rider 2015-2016 New/Rumours Thread : Kamen Rider Ghost

or make a tribute dedicated to the late kamen rider stronger actor Shigeru Araki it will be considered a two parter episode like most neo heisei kamen rider episode but this episode will be which dedicated to Shigeru Araki's character kamen rider stronger the first part begins when a demon spirit who is a member of the evil organisation Black satan (stronger's first nemesis) decided to revive the organisation by resurrecting the deceased monsters as spirits like him but making them more fearsome than ever,the main rider tried to defeat them but it's hopeless and the first part episode will have the rider about to meet his demise by the black satan demon spirit until the silhouette for what appears to be stronger appears to him.

The second part will begin where the first part left off and then it turns out that the silhouette is really kamen rider stronger and he fortunately saved the main rider but the black satan demon spirit retreated as the main rider thanks stronger he disappeared just like the black satan demon spirit the rest of the episode will have him try to find out how he will try to defeat the black satan demon spirit once and for all and to know the mystery of the kamen rider who saved him named jo shigeru also known as stronger and when the main rider confronts the black satan demon spirit he begins to turn into a super like being and easily defeats the main rider but the main rider overcomes the super black satan demon spirit and hits him hard and then stronger appears and decided to team up with him which he accept and then the two riders fight against the black satan demon spirit and destroys him with their double rider kick including using a power up stronger gave him after the demon spirit is defeated the main rider thanks him but once again stronger disappears .

The final moments of the episode will have the rider in his civilian form beginning to understand that jo shigeru (stronger) passed away three years ago just like his actor Shigeru Araki and that his spirit must have helped him try to defeat the black satan demon spirit and the episode ends with the spirit of stronger along with tackle wave goodbye to the main rider while he waves back at them

Last edited:
^You should write fanfictions in the fanfiction subforum, fanfiction.net or AO3...

"Training."
Man, I would've loved to see Shigeru transform into Stronger again in a movie or a special episode before he passed away.

The theatres will shake from his speech and the crowds will cry for Stronger.

He was my favourite Showa Rider. I miss him...

:(

Man, I would've loved to see Shigeru transform into Stronger again in a movie or a special episode before he passed away.

I need to continue Stronger. I haven't finish watching it, and yet he is already a favorite Rider of mine.

At this point, I just want to see Stronger doing his introductory speech in a modern movie. It's crazy how they haven't done it once. Maybe get recorded audio from the show, like how they had Shinigami's original actor in The First.

Regarding past Riders though, now that you mention it, we have now a recently deceased Faiz, right before a series called "Kamen Rider Ghost". If it really involves ghosts, I guess we could get Takumi back yet again in the next crossover.

Yeah but unfortunately strongers alter ego jo shigeru won't appear because his actor died but his stand in would do as his face won't be seen except in blurred form or silhouette form when he transforms into stronger.

At this point, I just want to see Stronger doing his introductory speech in a modern movie. It's crazy how they haven't done it once. Maybe get recorded audio from the show, like how they had Shinigami's original actor in The First.

Regarding past Riders though, now that you mention it, we have now a recently deceased Faiz, right before a series called "Kamen Rider Ghost". If it really involves ghosts, I guess we could get Takumi back yet again in the next crossover.

Um no faiz won't appear because ghost isn't a sequel to faiz you know and having stronger doing his introductory speech in a modern movie that will be nice but i prefer it will happen in a regular episode of ghost if toei and bandai would make that.

Why is every good TV show Cancelled
Wait, Takumi Inue is dead, or is it the actor?

Either way, that was... pretty unexpected.

Toku Prince
Wait, Takumi Inue is dead, or is it the actor?

Either way, that was... pretty unexpected.

The character. He's always been dead though. He died prior to 555, then dies at the end of 555 (it wasn't shown though), is brought back to life through retconning in Kamen Rider Taisen, and
then dies again in the Kamen Rider 4 series.

ANYWAYS! Ghost is officially confirmed to appear in Surprise Future.

Heroes are forever
Takumi didn't die at the end of Faiz. The retcon is in Kamen Rider #4.

Meh, since when did dying keep a Rider down? Just ask Drive. Or Gaim. Or Fourze, Double (Phillip), Decade, Ryuki, Kuuga, Riderman, #1 or #2...