Kamen Rider 2015-2016 New/Rumours Thread : Kamen Rider Ghost

90210Girl

Class of 2005
It's from twitter. Just fan art of what they want Ghost to look like. The artist was even 'freaking out' a little because its getting posted by other people and spread around. (Source)

It looks extremely hot for fan made though so he shouldn't be too "Freaky" about it, maybe he gets hired in the future, lol.

90210Girl

Class of 2005
I'm hoping this series is a cross between hibiki gaim Kiva and wizard. my only problem with the supposedly image is that the head looks too bulbous but once we get it finalized images I can make judgement still hoping this series is in the noir / dark show courses to be marketed to kids so couldn't be too dark but I would like something for the audience that grew up with kamen rider and appealing to the younger audience as well

if you take out gaim and I'll pay for your dinner

raden238

[hide]
11667524_914606788597554_8651074556839636889_n.jpg
[/hide]

seems like the fan pages are blowing up with this newly surfaced shots of Kamen Rider Ghost (possibly)

A purple and black color scheme for Ghost's default form?? Count me in :). But he looks very similar to the Zect Riders and Psyga too. Wasn't Drive leaked by a spy shot too?? I hope Ghost has that horror motif like Kiva. The form changes being based on different ghosts would be so cool. We need that spookyness.

TaintedSeraph

Toku Prince
It's a photoshop of Kamen Rider Meteor. Besides, orange/black is rumoured to be the main colour-scheme for Ghost. I'd love for him to have a purple form though.

A purple and black color scheme for Ghost's default form?? Count me in :). But he looks very similar to the Zect Riders and Psyga too. Wasn't Drive leaked by a spy shot too?? I hope Ghost has that horror motif like Kiva. The form changes being based on different ghosts would be so cool. We need that spookyness.

I didn't see his form properly cause its all blurred.

KamenRiderAzrael

Kamen Rider Klock
Gonna have to wait a few more weeks to see Ghost. But hey, they haven't been as secretive about Ghost as they were with Drive. I remember last year, where we got almost no news about it.

ferosaki

Extreme Perfect Complete Ultimate !
****, the rumors of aikawa have debunked..
i think it's gonna be kobayashi then

lazycoconut

I liked him when he wasn't a god

I wish she'd stop writing for Toei altogether, but I said I'd take anyone over Aikawa, so I have to stand by that. (Plus, on the whole I like Den-O and OOO more than I like Decade and Blade ...)

Hey everyone ;) put on your "imagination hats" because we got an silhouette of KR ghost so draw up with your imagination and draw what KR ghost looks like until his official reveal:

tumblr_nql38nBdCg1utj85ho1_400.jpg

KamenRiderAzrael

Kamen Rider Klock

I like Kobayashi's work a lot. OOO is one of my favorite Rider series, and she's been working on JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Garo: Honoo no Koukin, and AOT since then, all three shows I enjoy. If she can create good strong characters like she did in OOO, I think Ghost has a chance of being good.

KamenRiderAzrael

Kamen Rider Klock
http://kamenriderghost.tumblr.com/post/123100228550/time-for-some-rumours-from-an-unknown-source-the

The Ghost Driver is a “Doll Driver” and is usually an ordinary belt, referred to as the “Ghost Belt”, while the Ghost Icons are kept in eye-like capsules.

The “Ghost Icons” are defeated enemies who have been sealed away as ‘dolls’. These dolls are inserted into the Ghost Driver, which allows the doll’s soul to possess the host and transform into Kamen Rider Ghost.

Interesting stuff. So, maybe it's a Den-O scenario then if the soul possess the host and uses the body to fight as Ghost.