Kamen Rider 2015-2016 New/Rumours Thread : Kamen Rider Ghost

When do you think Ghost will air? In September or October?
Every Rider series from Double onwards has begun on the first Sunday of the month. It seems like a good assumption that the same will happen with Ghost.

Drive episode 33 just finished airing a few minutes ago in Japan. By my count there are 13 more Sundays between now and the end of August, and we know that Drive is being pre-empted for sports later this month. So if Ghost began at the start of September then there would be 45 episodes of Drive (assuming the show isn't pre-empted again). That's certainly possible but it seems a little short by Heisei Rider standards. My guess would be that Ghost begins at the beginning of October, giving Drive 49 episodes (again, assuming it doesn't skip any more Sundays).

Does anyone think that Ghost will have a bike as his rider machine for this series or perhaps this time a three-wheeler; if so will it be a two-front one, or a two-rear one?

"3, 2, 1, time out."
Does anyone think that Ghost will have a bike as his rider machine for this series or perhaps this time a three-wheeler; if so will it be a two-front one, or a two-rear one?

If I'm not mistaken, Ghost is going to be an anniversary series (the 45th, I believe), so they will likely try to retain most of the series' main features, so a normal 2-wheeled motorcycle is most likely, although they may go the route of the transforming bike, like Kabuto's and Faiz's.

R

raden238

Hahaha this is funny. First Knight Rider and now a Ghost Kamen Rider. This is awesome and a brilliant plot device from Toei for the 45th Anniversary movie next Spring. Ghost is definitely going to fight past kaijins reborn as ghosts.

"3, 2, 1, time out."
An interesting path they could take would be having all of his equipment transform in some way depending what was haunting it; i.e. which Ghost Icon was inserted into it. The bike could transform into a flying or water vehicle, the sword could turn into a gun/axe/drill, and whatever else he has could also transform in some way.

Last edited:
Why is every good TV show Cancelled
An interesting thing I think they're pretty likely to utilize is the Japanese belief that certain more powerful spirits like Kami or Oni can actually shape-shift and transform into different animals or natural forces. Either that, or he'll summon different nature spirits to inhabit his suit, sort of similar to Den-O.

And, yeah, I think the rubber stamp thing makes a lot more sense working in a Rider belt than actual stamps. Especially if they're old & he has to hunt them down or something. Although... on second thought it seems pretty unlikely that they won't be plastic, or look anything like the image I have in my head...

Beyond that, there's a pretty varied folklore for the supernatural the world over. They could really take just about any route you could think of. Or, even, purposely utilize different cultures' folklore for different spirit enemies in different episodes.

Otaku University Student
By stamps, I wouldn't mind the traditional Japanese hanko stamps. They look like they'd do well as a collectable.