Kamen Rider 2015-2016 New/Rumours Thread : Kamen Rider Ghost

Heroes are forever
The GanGan sabre?!

Gangangaragangangangangan! Gangarangangangangangan!

37938.jpg

"Ghost Icon" sounds like a great name for the opening. For a band/artist name too.

Kamen Rider Klock
Some interesting stuff. Ghost Icon is more than likely the collectible this year. If it is stamps, it would kinda make sense, considering that some stamps have famous people on them. A famous person is also synonymous with the word icon, right? I saw somebody suggest in the thread earlier that Ghost might use famous people who have passed on and harness their abilities.

Toku Prince
Some interesting stuff. Ghost Icon is more than likely the collectible this year. If it is stamps, it would kinda make sense, considering that some stamps have famous people on them. A famous person is also synonymous with the word icon, right? I saw somebody suggest in the thread earlier that Ghost might use famous people who have passed on and harness their abilities.

I think they mean rubber stamps in the rumour. Not postage stamps. As in you "stamp" the icon onto the Ghost Driver, which lights up and displays the stamp's design on the LED display.

Kamen Rider Klock
I think they mean rubber stamps in the rumour. Not postage stamps. As in you "stamp" the icon onto the Ghost Driver, which lights up and displays the stamp's design on the LED display.

Oh. That's...kinda disappointing. I guess it would be fun for kids. Maybe the Driver toy will have a thing that can pick up other stamps that aren't Ghost related and show them on the LED.

Toku Prince
Oh. That's...kinda disappointing. I guess it would be fun for kids. Maybe the Driver toy will have a thing that can pick up other stamps that aren't Ghost related and show them on the LED.

The rumour says it functions similar to the Beast Driver (pegs/nubs on the rings) so probably not. That would be cool though. I think I've seen LEDs do stuff like that.

Lurker
I'm actually hoping for the rubber stamp over postage stamps, I could only imagine how annoying it would be to try and keep track of like 50 little pieces of paper, and even if the stamps were little plastic chips it'd still be a hassle. I'm also hoping the ghost driver isn't honking huge.

Last edited:
When do you think Ghost will air? In September or October?

Toku Prince
When do you think Ghost will air? In September or October?

Ghost's keychain figures are currently scheduled for a September release. Usually they come out at the end of the month meaning October 4th is the most likely premiere date.

I was hoping that the show will air in September this time again.