Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider Wizard & Fourze: Movie War Ultimatum News Thread

"Training."
I have a feeling that Sannagiman (Sp?) is being tricked somehow to fight Fourze and then by middle he realises his mistake and then transforms into Inazuman to help Fourze. Kinda wish they kept the yellow scarf from the series though...XD

I think we'll see something similar to Decade's AU Agito here.

While here's confused and bitter, becoming Fourze's enemy, he's Sannagiman, when he develops towards the end and finally decides to become an hero, he evolves into Inazuman.

min snopp är gul
New images.
http://henshinjustice.net/2012/11/09/clearer-image-of-inazuman-in-ultimatum/
[hide]
BNNdD-764x1024.jpg

Swcrg-764x1024.jpg
[/hide]

"Training."
They weren't kidding when they said this year's Movie War will be very exciting and full of surprises...

Why yes, I do know everything
Heck yeah, BuraKaWani! My favorite OOO Combo is finally back! =D And Fang Joker awesomness will ensue as well. I'm pretty stoked

No Fear, No Pain.
O________________________O

Inazuman is so beautiful....

I uh *cough*...I mean he looks as bad ass as I hoped he would. Yeah...totally what I meant.

YEEAAHHH actually acknowledging WONDERFUL. This is a happy day for me.

On a different note, if the consequence of this 'Ishinomori Avengers' idea is that we have to get some of the redesigned characters as villains first I think we should accept it. If it does happen I will be perfectly happy to accept every single redesign as the original.

Last edited:
Chief HJU News Editor
Really digging Inazumans new look. He looks like a mutated monster, how he was intended to be.

Everywhere You Go
Would've been cool if Inazuman had a belt. But I don't mind that he doesn't. He looks so awesome! And I'm glad Fang Joker and BuraKaWani are in the movie!:D

I actually like how they're going with the redesigns as well. I think the Kyodain siblings looked like they could've been SIC redesigns, the Akumaizer redoes are the SIC designs, and Inazuman looks like the manga original. Not sure about Sanagiman and Poitroine though.