Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider Wizard & Fourze: Movie War Ultimatum News Thread

So, if they are building toward a big team up against Foundation X, I hope they have the W actors open for the long haul... they've been fighting X the longest and I'd imagine they'd take up a "Captain America"-like leadership role in such a film (even if the main character of that future film is that year's Rider or whatever).

No Fear, No Pain.
Wouldn't Hongo fit that role better? Then again W does have the greater amount of experience against them. Then again again we could also get a rivival of The Skullman for such a feature. He may not have experience against Foundation X, but he was the first if memory serves correctly.

Last edited:
Wouldn't Hongo fit that role better? Then again W does have the greater amount of experience against them Then again we could also get a rivival of The Skullman for such a feature. He may not have experience against Foundation X, but he was the first if memory serves correctly.

Well for Skullman... they never found Sokichi Narumi's body did they? Foundation X can resurrect people, so... maybe they're saving that for a big reveal?

I would be going off the assumption that this would focus mainly on the Neo Heisei heroes. I'm sure the Legendary Seven (at least) would show up, but they may be fighting another faction to allow the other heroes to finish their story.

If this is the case though, that's some incredible foresight on Toei's part to have a running thread for several years... I would hope they'd at least have a basic idea on how things should fit together at the end.

Heroes are forever
This has been a running conversation for a while. Ever since last year, people have been hoping to see a build-up that would end in ''something similar to Stronger's ending: with the T.N.D. Riders, possibly 7, facing Foundation X in a final battle.

Personally I hope people don't rise their expectations too much in case it doesn't happen. I would absolutely love it if did.

Friendship and the Cosmos.
That'd be superb with our 7th rider leading the charge.

Personally, I'd be more excited with the kinds of things Foundation X could come up with. We've had NEVER, Quarks, Gaia Memories, Astro Switches..they've been able to harness the powers of Cell Medals.

I still feel like the Presenters may have a role in it. That really seems grand enough for Foundation X to sink their teeth into it. The Gaia Impact and Zombie Soldiers seems so feeble compared to the power of the supreme intelligence of the universe.

Or maybe I just really like the concept of the Presenters too much.

Friendship and the Cosmos.
That'd be superb with our 7th rider leading the charge.

Personally, I'd be more excited with the kinds of things Foundation X could come up with. We've had NEVER, Quarks, Gaia Memories, Astro Switches..they've been able to harness the powers of Cell Medals.

I still feel like the Presenters may have a role in it. That really seems grand enough for Foundation X to sink their teeth into it. The Gaia Impact and Zombie Soldiers seems so feeble compared to the power of the supreme intelligence of the universe.

Or maybe I just really like the concept of the Presenters too much.

“The Dream Witch and the Magical Rings”? Maybe the "younger" Nozama will appear and meet Wizard :laugh:

Maybe Kaoru from Garo will cameo and they will write a picture book together. (But not before the Club members mistake her for the Orchid Undead.)

min snopp är gul
Inazuman is now confirmed through the poster. We should be getting proper information on him this month.
http://henshinjustice.net/2012/11/08/inazuman-in-kamen-rider-movie-taisen-ultimatum/
fke.png

Hm... That seems based on the manga design?

I can see why they would go that route. They need another flying character than can fight or pair up with Fourze when he uses his rocket.
I don't see the wings though, but perhaps they will somehow magically appear when he needs them.

And the manga design IS the original one, as far as I remember.